Chapter 1 - Sandwich 101

I was chilling in my bedroom staring at the ceiling scrolling through the gram just as Matthew nearly bust the door open causing me to nearly crap myself on the spot. Curse his werewolf strength, he almost breaks everything he touches sometimes.

I drop my phone just to see him aiming a nerf and water gun at me. Great because this is how my Saturday morning should start. 

"You're either with me or against me."

I squint at him, sitting up and folding my arms.

"What's the catch?" I glare at him as he smiles as big as the cheshire cat. Sometimes he's just as creepy with popping up where he shouldn't.

"In exactly 10 minutes, Hoebag is going to jump through your window. I'm going to surprise attack him and you'll play along.. or else." He raises the guns at me and I lift my hands up in surrender.

"Fine but how do you know in 'exactly 10'?" I look at him confused. Matthew was never one for time. Even as a baby he was late.

"My gaydar senses are tingling, you in or nah?"

I sigh as he smiles again, walking out of my room ready for his victim. He'll probably smell when Tyler's here, vampires smell like Donald Trumps hair grease mixed with the tears of dead dolphins. That's according to Matthew, I wouldn't know.

Confused? Let me explain. Here males are either vampires, human, demons or werewolves. When they find a mate, they'll change them to whatever they are. Females are all born human until they're "worth it". That's the worst rejection you can get from your mate. "You're not worth it" meaning they don't want to be bound to you. It's the ultimate rejection like Troy to Sharpay. Maybe Bella and Jacob are more accurate. Team Jacob forever though.

I get up to put on a hoodie since I'm just in sweats and a sports bra. I have the tendency to want to cover my neck around Tyler. Not that he bites all the necks he's exposed to, it's just that Tyler and I have liked each other for a really really long time. The only problems are my parents and Matthew, they'd never accept me dating a blood sucker. It's inhumane according to my mom. Well yeah you don't say. 

Just as I made it to the wardrobe, I was shoved against it with a hard chest pushed up against my back.

"So Matthew said you have a boy coming over" Tyler said with a hint of venom in his tone and turning me around.

"Aww, if you were a sandwich right now you'd be a peanut butter and JELLY" I smiled looking into brown-green eyes. They'd probably taste like chocolate mint Cadbury if they were edible. Talk about eye candy, yum.

He chuckled and cracked his knuckles, looking lowkey pissed at me.

"That boy is about to get a knuckle sandwich if he steps a foot in your room"

"Is that.. a threat?" I fake gasped getting an amusing look from Tyler. "He'll be here in a matter of seconds" I grinned, folding my arms across my chest as I leaned on the wardrobe closing my eyes.

Tyler put his thumb on my chin, pushing down so my lips parted and I felt the his breath hit my lips. My eyes shot open as I thought OH SHIT MATTHEW IS GOING TO WALK IN ANY SECOND. I pushed Tyler's chest lightly, he's like a wall of flesh that isn't budging.

"Tell me who he is.."He inches closer just as my door bursts open. I shut my eyes as I hear the styrofoam bullet hit Tylers back and the water squirt against his head. 

I duck under his arm and roll to Matthew's feet. Ninja like no other because I suck at being one. 

"HE IS THE ONE AND ONLY-" Matthew screams as I cut him off.

"John Cena!!" I started singing the theme music as Matthew stares down at me, nerf gun to my forehead. 

"You're lucky this gun isn't real"

"Imma bad bitch, you can't kill me!"

Matthew sighs like he wants to cry. "You know what, I think I'm going to shoot myself" 

I burst out laughing as he signals to Tyler to meet him downstairs.

Tyler bends to my eye level while running his thumb over my bottom lip.

"You know Princess, I would've made you wetter than any water gun could've if Matt didn't walk in" He bit his lip as I turned redder than Rudolphs nose.

"Yeah well at least I know how to get you all peanut butter and jelly"

He helped me up, smirking and sliding an arm around my waist.

"At least I know if you were a sandwich, you'd be a sub. My sub to be exact."

He let go as I was at a loss for words. How can one person be so smooth and not trip on their words because damn I seem to keep slipping over his.
---------------------------------------------------------

What do you think so far? Are you sold into reading the rest?🙃