" Hey Nicky!" Alyssa purred on the other line.

Just what I needed. A cool off. Thank the Heavens!

" Need a cool-off? I have just what you need " She asked as if reading my mind.

"Meet me at the usual place in 10 minutes. Clothing is optional. That sexy lingerie I like isn't" I said and hung up.

I quickly drove to Royal hotel . I got into the elevator and went straight to my penthouse. Alyssa was already there and as I got in she handed me a glass of whiskey.

" You kept me waiting  Mr. Nicholas" she said trailing her perfectly manicured nails on my chest. She was darn good. I grabbed her and kissed her hard pouring my frustration into the kiss.  She moaned and things got heated and I got the release I needed.

I turned on the tv and looked at her naked body sprawled on my chest . " I've missed you Alyssa"

No I haven't.

She laughed with that high pitched voice of hers "Really? How was your day?" She said

" It was stressful to say the least" I said leaning back on the bed.

" So I'm guessing you didn't find a replacement for Megan?" She presumed.

" Someone came in today, Harry's recommendation ." I briefly stated cause I didn't want to start talking about the brunette across my room,

" Oh and before I forget, I have a show in Vegas next week and I want you to be there. Just you and me with no distractions.  Will you come?" She started off and I didn't want to make a promise I won't keep so I started kissing her again to drift away from the topic. She immediately kissed me back and seconds later we were both consumed in each other again.

Arianna's POV
"Mr King, it's not easy!" I said to the other line of the phone.

I'm getting really irritated.

" I don't give a flying fuck! You're supposed to make him head over heels in love with you and from this point, there's no progress! What the hell are you for?" He yelled

" Its been three days!" I yelled back. " I can't get into his head and heart and make him love me! These things take time!" I added

" Don't you fucking raise your voice at me! I'll put you in jail faster than you can say bitch!" He yelled and I shut my mouth.

He can yell but I can't? Oh right. He has money and I don't!

"I'm not in  his heart Mr. King. I can't make him love me " I said calmer this time

" Then get there! That's the whole point, get into his heart and shatter it dammit! I told you the hint so why isn't it working?"
" I can't wear white everyday!"
This is exhausting.

"Get into his office and do something now." He said more quietly but more dangerously

"Mr King..." I started.

" Now!" He yelled and I quickly said okay and hung up

He really scares me. What did I get myself into?
Tammy was right. I shouldn't have done something this stupid.

Tears clouded my eyes but I refused to let them fall.

I'm strong and I can do this.

For Tamara.

I continued doing my work till it was time to leave. I went to Nick's office with hesitation thinking of what I'd do to get his attention.

" I'm leaving Mr. DeMorgane." I said sweetly.
And he did his usual nod. Did he have to be so silent?
God! I turned to leave still thinking of what to do. I can't possibly show him my ass again.