Chapter 12: Look Here

Monday, July 3rd. 10:53 PM. 24°C

Mi's POV

"I don't know if this is a good idea," I told Amelia as we walked. 

"I think it is, trust me," she said. 

I sighed. We were walking around for what seemed like forever until finally we got to a white door decorated with a couple of stars. 

"This is it," she said, "now it's all up to you. I'm going back, so, have fun." 

I twisted the knob and opened the door. I was both excited and terrified at the same time. I didn't know what to expect. 

And there they were. As they always were. Just laying around a couple of sofas, sweating like there was no tomorrow and dressed to impress. I looked at them in awe, as it took them a couple of seconds to realize that I was there. 

"Mi!" Jungkook exclaimed as he rushed in to give me a big hug. 

The boys followed right after a confused yet happy look on their faces. 

"What are you doing here?" Namjoon asked, "Why didn't you tell us you were coming! It's so good to see you!" 

"I wanted to surprise you! It was a last minute thing, honestly," I said. 

I couldn't believe I was seeing them again after months. I couldn't believe I was in the US either. 

"Hey, gorgeous," Jimin said as he gave me a peck on the lips. 

"Ew," Yoongi said, "barf, barf, barf." 

Jimin kicked him lightly and laughed. 

It felt so good to see them again. 

"Hey, stranger, long time no see," Tae said, "it's good to see you again. How long are you staying with us?" 

I smiled at him. I had missed them all so much. 

"Two weeks," I said.

"Well, I don't want to be very rude, but we sort of have to change and I'm sure Jimin would rather that you don't see us all naked. Also for your sake of course," Seokjin said. 

"Yes, I'm out," I said as I got out of the dressing room. 

---------------------------------------------------

"You should've told me that you were coming," Jimin said. 

We were back in the hotel and I was hanging out with him in his room. The boys had gone to eat at the hotel's buffet. 

"It was supposed to be a surprise," I said, "I wanted to surprise you." 

I looked at him, he looked like he was thinking about something. 

"You don't want me here, don't you," I said not even trying to hide how hurt I was. 

"Of course I want you here," he said, "I've missed you." 

"Doesn't really look like it," I said, "you don't call or text me, you barely talk to me anymore." 

"I've been busy," he said visibly frustrated, "I've told you. I've been touring, it's very time consuming. I told you what it was like to date me." 

I scoffed, "I never thought you would just ignore me, though." 

He sighed, "I haven't been ignoring you. Please, I don't want to fight. I just came back from a concert, I'm exhausted and I have no energy to argue."