Chapter 2: Serendipity

Thursday, February 2nd. 5:45 PM. -8°C

Tae's POV

Almost two weeks had passed by since I had to come back from home and I was already missing my family. I wanted to go back to them, but I knew it was probably going to be in a long time. 

"Is this Mi Sun even real? I mean I've never seen a picture of her or a phone number." RM laughed after I complained about not getting any news from her. 

The guys started laughing. I had told them that I had made a friend when visiting my parents and that she was going to pass by our place soon. But two weeks later and I still had no signs of her. 

We were all having lunch together after recording some songs. The food we were eating was terrible but I was too proud to admit it because it was my turn to cook.  

The doorbell rang. I tried to not get my hopes up. 

"Must be the mailman with a package, I ordered a new game. I'll get it." I said. 

I went all the way downstairs. As I approached the door, I saw her standing outside, wrapped in a black coat and purple scarf. Her nose was red from the cold weather. 

I instantly regretted not changing myself to anything more decent. I was still wearing my pyjamas which consisted of a white shirt and some bananas in pyjamas shorts. 

"Mi!" I said as I opened the door. "I wasn't expecting you to come after all this time." 

"You gave me the wrong address, the people I saw did not seem to be too happy about me ringing their doorbell. They made it clear there was no Kim Taehyung in their place" She said followed by a laugh. 

She showed me the piece of paper, which looked old and rusty already and I noticed that it was indeed not where I currently lived but where I used to live.  

"This is two blocks away." she said "When I went back home my parents and your parents kept asking me if I had gone to see you and when I told them that I had the wrong address your parents gave me the right one. I figured I would come by to say hi since I said that I would." 

"I'm so sorry that I gave you the wrong address. We were just having lunch if you want some." I offered. 

"Lunch? It's almost 6 pm don't you mean supper?" She asked. 

"We had a rough day," I said with a sigh. 

Our days were usually very long, we would start at 9 am and finished recording, composing and doing interviews by around 5 pm. Sometimes we even had some filming to do for some shows.

I led her upstairs to our apartment. I wanted the boys to see how real she was before showing her the studio. 

"Hey, guys I brought a friend," I said the loudest that I could. 

It took a few seconds and all 6 of them came running to the door. 

"Hi I'm Mi Sun," she said to all of them. 

"Wow she's real" I heard Jimin whispering. 

"Yes, so she just came to use our dance studio so we'll be going there now," I said trying to direct her back to the door. 

"Wait weren't you guys eating," she said, looking at the plates on the table, "it's fine Tae, I can wait until you're done eating." 

"Tae is a really bad cook I don't think we'll finish it anyways," Jungkook said.