Interlude: What Are You Doing

Thursday, March 9th. 11:32 PM. 0°C

Jimin's POV

"Where is Tae?" I shouted as I got in the apartment 

"Boy-boy, some of us are trying to sleep calm down," Namjoon said as he approached me. 

"Where is he?" I shouted, not calming down. 

How dare he do that to me. How dare he text her that much when she was out on a date with me. And he knew it. 

"He went out to drink, he's been in a pissy mood all day," Yoongi said. 

"Everything was going so well. He knows I like her, why did he sabotage my date!" 

"Dude, he was just texting her," Namjoon said, clearly annoyed. 

"He was telling her that he wanted to go to her house!" I shouted, "how is that fair?" 

"I guess it's not but you know Tae, he wouldn't do that unless he was really drunk," Namjoon said, trying to talk some sense into me. 

"You looked at her texts?" Yoongi asked, "wow what a gentleman".

"It was my chance to wow her and I thought everything was great, but he kept texting her and she kept reading the texts as they came in. It was just no longer about us during the date," I said. I was so frustrated and sad. 

I knew that I was acting out of jealousy and fear. And a part of me knew that I was overreacting, but I was too mad to even think about that. 

"Everything was just going so well," I kept repeating.

Suddenly, the door opened and a very drunk Tae came in. You could smell the alcohol on him from miles away. 

Namjoon held me, knowing very well that I wanted to punch him. 

"Tae where have you been," Namjoon asked, "You reek alcohol how much did you drink?" 

He could barely even move, he was so drunk. 

He noticed me and smirked. "I had to kiss her first" 

Namjoon's arm wasn't strong enough to hold me and I lashed forward. 

Part of me couldn't understand why sweet Tae would do that to his friend, but soon enough I found out why.