Chapter 8: Just One Day

Friday, March 31st. 10:06 AM. 20°C

Jimin's POV

We were preparing to leave for the tour. This time we were touring in America for the first time! All of us were excited for the opportunity and amazed at how big we had gotten. It was amazing to think that just a few years ago we were struggling to make our MV's. But we had made it. 

The saddest thing for me was that I was leaving my girlfriend for a long time. We were going to be away for 6 months, which meant I wouldn't see her for that much time. It had already been a month since we had started dating and things were great.

"So, last day boys, any crazy plans?" Namjoon asked as we sat down for breakfast. 

"I'm inviting Mi over," I said with a smile, "Have to get all the time I can get with my girlfriend."

Girlfriend. I loved that word. 

"I'm going to see my family," Yoongi said, "I'll be meeting you guys at the airport tomorrow".

"I'm doing the same," Jungkook said, "my family is staying in Seoul today I'm spending the day with them."

Jin and Hoseok were already gone to see their families. 

"I'm going out for a drink," Tae said. 

"Why don't you go see your family?" Namjoon asked. Tae had always been very close to his family and it was odd that he wasn't with them before leaving. 

"I went not too long ago, and it's far I can't drive to the airport from there," he replied, "I'm meeting a friend at a bar". 

"Okay, well, I'm seeing Lee tonight," Namjoon said. 

Namjoon had been seeing this girl for two weeks now so we weren't surprised he chose to spend his last day with her. 

"Well boys, we have finally made it. We're touring in America, what we thought would be impossible now is possible. We're out there breaking records and being praised for the first time since the beginning. I couldn't be more proud of us and I couldn't be happier than to share this success with my best friends," Namjoon said, "I'll see you all tomorrow". 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I'll miss you so much," Mi said as she hugged me tighter. 

We were cuddling on the couch while watching The Avengers. I'd come to realize that Min liked action movies more than anything, besides maybe anime. 

"And I'll miss you," I said, caressing her head. 

We had been inseparable ever since we started dating, we saw each other every day. She would mostly come to see me because of our busy schedules, but I would sometimes go to her apartment to hang out. 

I started leaving a trail of kisses on top of her head and on her shoulder. I already knew that I would miss her more than I wanted to. 

"I feel like I'm more like Hulk in the Avengers because when I get mad I get really mad, but damn Iron Man is so cool," she said, her eyes glued to the movie. 

I sighed. I could tell that was a hint that she wasn't in the mood... yet. I wrapped my arms around her tighter and brought her as close as I could to my chest. 

"You smell so good," she said. 

That was all I needed to make a move. I slowly moved her head and started kissing her neck, slowly. She let me do it for a few seconds until she couldn't take it anymore and turned around to kiss me.