12. I'm a Taken Women

Today's already been a long and exhausting day

Today's already been a long and exhausting day. I've had to send out an email to all the Alpha's in the US to see what Alphas are coming. There are twelve Alphas now, me included. All of them are coming expect one. Apparently Alpha Jared, one of the top alpha's of the US was having mate problems so he's not able to come. I sent him an email back giving him my best of luck but not mentioning my mate, I don't want the world to know about him yet. I don't want him in any danger either and once people know they'll come for him.

I hear a knock at my office door and I quickly say come in.

"Alpha" Bryan says while walking in and closing the door.

"What's up?" I ask him while he takes off his jacket and shuffles to stand in front of my desk. He never bothers me in the office unless it's something really important. He knows I like to avoid
distractions.

"I was wondering, when is the human leaving?"

"You mean my mate. Your Alpha?" I say dropping the stack of papers I was holding and looking up at him.

"You're my Alpha." Bryan sneers leaning over my desk. "He's weak, the pack doesn't need him."

"The pack might not need him" I say standing up "but I need him."

"You can reject him, it's not too late." He says with urgency and grabs my hand. I scoff and pull my hand away from his. He walks around the desk getting closer to me.

"Bry-" I start to say but stop when he smashes his lips to mine. I quickly shove him away and put some distance between us.

"Leave and never do that again."

He quickly leaves the office. I sit back at my desk and groan. Something has been going on with Bryan lately. He is suppose to be happy that his friend and Alpha found a mate. He knew when we fooled around that was all that it was no strings attached and once we found our mates we were over. So, I don't know what his problem is now. All I know is that I need to talk to Issac. I know I didn't technically cheat but I still feel like I have to tell him, that's the right thing to do.

I quickly walk around the pack house looking for Issac and trying my best to avoid everyone else which wasn't easy. Every time I came to the pack house everyone always wanted to chat about a problem or something that I didn't have time for at the moment. I wanted my mate in my arms. I can still smell Bryan on me and I wanted to change that.

I find Issac with my brother. Like most days they are playing a video game. I quickly turn the console off not caring about my brothers protest and then a turn and grab Issac's hand.

"Go enjoy yourself else where Ethan."

Right after Ethan leaves Issac asks "what was that all about?"

"I just missed you" I replied with a big smile because it wasn't a lie, I did miss him a lot actually. I've been gone almost all day and we've barely talked. I need to tell him about what happened. I really hope he can understand and forgive me. I now I've had my past with Bryan and I've talked it over and Issac is still here so this can't be that bad. I didn't want that kiss.

"Bryan kissed me. I promise you I didn't kiss back and I pulled away as soon as I knew what was happening. Please don't be mad or sad."

All Issac does is look at me for a while, his face not giving any of his emotions away. Then he finally says "ok."

"Wait, what? Your not mad?" I ask.

"Of course not. I trust you Grace."

--------------------------
Gif Info-https://data.whicdn.com/images/304649594/original.gif