6. Life as the Alpha

News spread from pack to pack about the new yellow eyed Alpha

News spread from pack to pack about the new yellow eyed Alpha. The most important piece of news was that I was a female. I didn't realize that after being Alpha, I would have to continue to prove myself to every one that walks. Some just couldn't believe that a female could actually run a pack. It doesn't help that this pack is the strongest one on earth. But I was proving them wrong. Every day I am getting better and stronger than all of them. And if anyone decides to try to take my pack they and everyone they know will find out how strong I really am.

My wolf and I are really getting into being Alpha. We love being in charge and making all the rules as we go a long. We already cared so most for our pack. We knew this is where we were suppose to be all a long. I just hated that Lily and my parents couldn't be here.

Ethan adjusted into the pack really well. He has even made friends around his age. After his eighteen birthday pasted and he didn't shift we found out he was a dormant wolf. Which meant he wouldn't be able to shift into his wolf. But he didn't let that get to him. He actually started playing around with guns and he has gotten pretty good with them. I think his favorite gun is his sniper. He actually has a name for it, he calls it daisy. I think its pretty weird but I love my brother so I can deal with the weirdness.

Speaking of Ethan's weirdness here he comes now. "Grace, please one more time." Ethan says. "You said that the last three times, Ethan." I say shaking my head. "Please, just one last time?" He asks. "Just give him what he wants." Bryan says from the kitchen. I swear sometimes these two hate me. I call out to my wolf and we flash Ethan our yellow eyes. "See that wasn't so hard, was it?" Bryan says walking out of the kitchen with a sandwich. Right when he is about to take a bite, I snatch it from him and run up to my room. "Thanks for the sandwich." I yell out. I hear Ethan's laugher and then a grunt. I'm assuming Bryan just punched Ethan in the gut and I chuckle to myself. "I'll get you later, Grace!" Bryan calls out.

Being alone in my room gave me some time to think. This pack gave me my life back. The pack made me who I am today. I have no clue where Ethan and I would be without them. But my wolf and I still felt lonely at times. Even when I'm with Bryan, I still feel empty. My wolf longs for our mate but I don't know if me having a mate right know is the best thing for us. It's just another thing for us to worry about and we don't need anyone else questioning or worrying about us either. Don't get me wrong I want a mate just not right now. I have to focus on being the best me there is for my pack. I can't let a mate get in the way of that. I have to show all these other Alphas that a female can do this job.

Speaking of cocky Alphas we have a week until the five top packs in American come and welcome me as this packs Alpha. If that's not stressful enough, only two of them are mated. So that means three Alphas are going to only think with their second brain, which I'm sure is not even half the size of their first brain. Over all, it's going to be so fun, note the sarcasm. But I'm thrilled I might get to kick some Alpha's butt. My wolf and I have been itching for a worthy fight since we fought Tyler.

There has been some rogue activity at the borders of the pack but they don't put up much of a fight. I'm stilling trying to look for the Alpha that took over my old pack and killed Lily but nothing has come up. I've even sent some of my pack to go stiff around and see if they could pick up a scent but it's like these rogues don't have a scent. Which is impossible, someone must be helping the rogues hide their scent from us. I'm sure they have heard about the new yellow eyed Alpha. They might try to come take over this pack, but their one of the reasons I trained so hard. I'm preparing myself for when they come. I know they will come eventually, to kill a yellow eyed Alpha would make you become legendary.

___________________________________
I feel like all my chapters are short.. but hoped you liked it. Vote and comment if you will. :)

Graces Gif Info-https://s-media-cachak0.pinimg.com/originals/87/b2/b4/87b2b418441075e38b09869795314e05.gif