8. Lost Boy

I woke up a lone tangled in my sheets

I woke up a lone tangled in my sheets. I looked over to my bed side table and grabbed my phone. I looked at the time and it was ten thirty pm. Usually I'm up earlier then ten but I stayed up late doing pack paperwork. Perks of being the Alpha i guess. After I got done with most of the paperwork Ethan stopped by and told me to get to sleep. Usually I don't listen to him but I was exhausted, so I agreed and went to bed.

I headed down stairs to get some breakfast. Being a werewolf means your constantly hungry. I made some sausage and pigs in a blanket, for Ethan, Bryan, and myself. I yelled for them to come down and poured myself some chocolate milk. I waited for the guys to come down but they never came. I grabbed three pigs in a blanket and shoved them into my mouth while running up the stairs. I went to Ethan's room first because that's where their sent is most present. I opened the door and saw Bryan on Ethan's couch passed out with headphones on. I followed the headphones wire to Ethan's Xbox 360 then followed the other wire back to Ethan. He was laying on his stomach with his mouth open.

Looking around the room I spotted a black Sharpie on Ethan's bed side table. I tip toed over to it and went to Ethan first. I drawled cat whiskers on his checks and gave him a unibrow. I finished with Ethan after I wrote "Bryan's Kitty" on his forehead. I slowly walked over to Bryan. I write "Ethan calls me daddy" on his face and draw a smiley face and a rainbow. Satisfied with my pieces of art I head back down stairs. Two hours later after I ate by myself I hear two girlish screams, and I shake my head and laugh.

After hearing Ethan and Bryan scream I decided to leave the crime scene, in this case the pack house. My wolf has been begging me to let her out. So, I decide to let her out for a while. I step outside and shift into my wolf. She shakes her fur out and dashes into the forest. We leap over logs and fallen tress. We run for so long we start panting. We slow down and stop to get some water. We stop at a creek and see fish swimming around. My wolf snaps at some and gets frustrated when all she gets is water. She huffs and gives up. She walks over to a place that is sunny and lays downs.

<Time Jump Three Hours Later>

I woke up to someone mind linking. I let them in and realized it was Tyler my head warrior. Also the one I had to beat to get to be Alpha of this pack. "Alpha?" Tyler says in respect. "What is it, Tyler? I sleepy say. Normally I wouldn't let my guard down with my pack members but my wolf and I have grown close to Tyler. We see him as an uncle or maybe even a father figure. We both knew that he couldn't replace our real father but my wolf and I both liked Tyler just as much.

"We found someone lurking around the pack borders and we are waiting for permission to take him into the cells." Tyler says. "What do you mean someone? It wasn't a rogue?" I ask. "Nope." He says.

"Care to share details?" I ask again. "You just need to see for yourself." He laughs. "Ok, well it's going to have to wait. I have some pack stuff I didn't finish last night." I say. "Ok, Alpha. Just try not to be to long." He says and cuts off the link.

After mind linking Tyler I started heading back to the pack house. I went inside and was stopped by Ethan and Bryan. I totally forgot what I did this morning. But looking at their face I busted out laughing and looked closer and saw how red their faces were. "What's up, guys?" I ask while leaning on the kitchen counter. "You!" Bryan growled at the same time as Ethan said "It want come off! My beautiful face is ruined!"

"I think it makes both of your faces look better. Really, you should be thanking me." I say in a matter of fact tone. I start heading toward my office and hear Ethan yell "I'm hungry, Grace where's the food." "I ate all of it." I replied and shut my office door. Since it's sound proof I didn't hear anymore complaints and I started on my work.

A couple of hours later I made my way to the pack cells. I was making the long walk in the forrest when all the I sudden my wolf started to get really excited and nervous all at the same time. I looked around the forrest but I didn't see or feel anything off so I kept walking. When the pack cells came in to my view I smelt this amazing smell that took my breath away. It smelt woodsy and chocolatey. I stiffed again and I felt a pull toward the pack cells. My wolf pushed me to go inside and see where the smell was coming from.

I walked slowly to the door of the pack cells and growled for my guards to leave. They left in a hurry. They didn't want to upset their Alpha. I opened the door and I could feel the pull getting stronger, wanting me to come inside. I went inside and saw everyone asleep and realized how late it was. I followed the scent all the way to the back were very few people were held. The scent lead me to the very last cell. I took a peak inside the cell and froze. My eyes locked with a pair of scared brown ones and my wolf howled inside of me.

"Mate." I growled low in the back of my throat. I unlocked the cell and walked inside. My human mate was sitting on the floor and when he saw me come in he pushed himself closer to the wall. Mate is scared of us. My wolf whimper and I felt my eyes start to change. I knew if he saw my eyes he would be even more scared so I went up to him and got on my knees. I put my face in his neck and breathed in his scent. I heard him let out a shaky gasp and he swallowed hard. I rubbed my nose a long his neck and he let out a groan. He shuffled closer to me and craned his neck to give me better access and my wolf purred. I placed a kiss underneath his jaw and he shivered. My fangs came out and I nipped at his neck and whispered "Mate. Mine."

___________________________________
Gif Info-https://media.giphy.com/media/YEdcTNeximSk/giphy.gif