10. Protecting Issac

I'm currently watching my mate play video games with my brother, Ethan

I'm currently watching my mate play video games with my brother, Ethan. Usually I'd be doing Alpha work but I wanted to send as much time as I can with Issac. He just had to be walking by my borders two days before the big Alpha meeting took place. My wolfs already on edge about protecting him and it doesn't help that he's going to be around Alpha males. I just don't want him to get hurt.

It's crazy how fast my wolf and I have come to like him. My wolf's a little obsessed. If my eyes aren't trained on him she starts whining. It's hard doing Alpha work and keeping up with my training. I have to remind her we have to protect him and our pack. Sometimes we can't do that being in the same room as him. He's an easy distraction and he doesn't even try. He doesn't have to try, just being around him drives both me and my wolf crazy.

I've been trying to think of a way to explain to him what I really am but I have no idea how too. The last thing I want to do is hurt him or lie to him. But I feel like that's what I've been doing. I know he feels the link we have as mates and I know he's confused. I know he knows am not telling him something. I can feel his hurt through the bond and I know when I'm not with him he feels rejected and lonely. My wolf and I would do anything to make him happy. I think telling him is the best way to make him understand and realize he's not alone. That's why I plan to tell him before the Alpha meeting, which is two days from now.

I've keep him away from the rest of the pack these last couple of days. Instead of staying at the pack house Ethan, Bryan, Issac, and me moved to the Alphas house. I wasn't in the Alphas house before because I wanted to be close to the pack but now since I have a mate I'm going to need privacy. I invited Ethan and Bryan to the Alphas house because what am I without my Beta and Gamma. As you can probably tell, me and Bryan stopped seeing each other after I found my mate. It was a little awkward and tense at first but now we're back to being good friends. He's back to being an amazing Beta.

I broke out of my thoughts when I hear a girlish scream. I look over toward my mate to make sure he was ok, then I looked at my brother and realized the sound came from him. I gave him a confused look and he said "I just lost to a human." I continued to have a stare down with Ethan while Issac snapped his head toward us. Ethan's eyes got wide once he realized what he said. Issac looked over to me then to Ethan and said "what?" Ethan slowly got off the couch and starting backing up until he bumped into the wall. He then muttered " I have to go pee." Then he literally ran out the door. Issac and I sit in silence until he asked "has anyone ever told you, your brothers weird?" I answered him with "you have no idea."

I spent the rest of the day with Issac, playing Xbox. He's actually pretty good but not as good as I am. I won every time except once and that's because I was looking at him the whole time. I know he felt me staring but he continued to play instead of commenting about it. Probably because I've caught him starting at me countless times.

I got up and put Call of Duty Ghost in and went back to sit down on the couch beside Issac. As I took my seat my leg brushed against Isaac's and I saw him fidget in his seat. I scooted over thinking he was uncomfortable but he scooted closer and put his arm over the top of the couch. I leaned my head on his shoulder and I heard him suck in a breath. Just as he was getting comfortable I got a mind link from Tyler my head warrior saying "Alpha, three rogues passed over the border and they are headed your way." Right when I was about to respond I heard glass breaking I shifted my eyes over to the window where I saw three rogues in wolf form.

I looked at Issac and before he could even blink I shifted into my wolf. I kept my gaze on the rogues in front of me but I heard my mates frantic heartbeat and I knew if I looked at him his face wouldn't be any better. Two of the rogues took a step closer and I growled low, I sign of warning to the three males. One stopped probably sensing my Alpha blood but the other ignored my warning and stepped closer. I snapped at him and he went for my neck. I rolled out of the way and charged at him. I got my jaws around him and my teeth went into is neck. He went limp and fell to the floor. I tasted his blood and felt it on my lips. I looked over to the other two and licked my lips taking a step toward them. They both laid on the ground and bared their necks to me.

I mind liked four of my warriors to come get them and the rogues shifted back into human form. My warriors came and took them to the pack cells and I shifted in human form. I looked at my mate in the corner and my stomach dropped. I wrapped myself with a blanket that was on the couch covering my naked body and went and sit down beside him. I didn't miss the flinch his body made when I turned my head towards him. My wolf howled in pain at the though of losing him and I let a whimper escape my lips.

I scooted closer to him and he looked down at me. I didn't notice how close we were until he looked down at my lips. He licked his lips and I snapped my eyes to his lips. I looked into his eyes and saw confusion and lust. Seeing his lust for me I couldn't stop myself, I crashed my lips onto his. I heard a low moan come from him and I plunged my tongue into his mouth. I groaned at the taste of him and moved myself so I was straddling his lap. I felt him moving his hands to rest on my hips and he pulled me closer to him. I let him catch his breath while I moved my lips to his neck. I licked the spot where I would mark him at and felt him shiver. I pulled away from him when I felt my fangs come out.

He blew a breath out and said "I'm losing my mind." I opened my mouth to say something but closed it. He looked at me and asked "what are you?" I licked my lips and looked him straight in his eyes and said " I'm a werewolf."

___________________________________
Enjoy. Vote and Comment Please.
Do you like Issac so far?
Gif Info- http://s8.favim.com/orig/150915/broken-dark-losing-mind-Favim.com-3299938.gif