14. Gathering of the Alphas

On the way out of the pack house me and Issac grab Ethan and Bryan

On the way out of the pack house me and Issac grab Ethan and Bryan. I felt a little better going to the meeting with my three favorite guys. Don't mistake me I love all my pack, these three just have a special place in my heart and they always will. That's why I also have to be on high alert today. I can't let anything happen to them. I know you might think am being silly but I know Alphas, am an Alpha. They can be protective and cold hearted but most of all they can be beasts. That part of me has been long locked again. But if I have to be a monster to save my pack I will be. I'll be the best monster anyone has seen. These Alphas aren't going to know what hit them.

I don't personally know any of these Alphas. But from the rumors I have heard most of them are players. Two of the Alphas have found their mate but that still leaves three Alphas without a mate and their Betas. I'm just hoping not all of them are players. Hot guys that aren't players are the best thing in this world. Some girls fall for players but sweet and caring is my type. Though looks are great and all I like to look for people's character.

Anyway all four of us pile into my jeep. If there could be anything I love more than my pack it was my jeep. Right when I saw it I fell in love and I knew I had to have it. It is a blue Jeep Wrangler with black leather interior. It has four doors and it is the love of my life. I feel my wolf pacing in my head and I realize I forgot I have a mate. I roll my eyes at my wolf and continue to make my way to my baby. I get in and everyone follows, Issac in the passenger seat and Ethan and Bryan in the back.

I pull out of the drive way and turn the radio on and "Eye of Tiger" by Survivor comes on. Me and Ethan start to sing.
"Rising up, back on the street
Did my time, took my chances
Went the distance, now I'm back on my feet
Just a man and his will to survive
So many times it happens too fast
You change your passion for glory
Don't lose your grip on the dreams of the past
You must fight just to keep them alive
It's the eye of the tiger"

I let my wolf come out a little and my eyes flash yellow. I look over at Issac to see him already looking at me and I send him a smile with my canines not knowing they had come out. I watch him let out a shaky breath and I see his eyes flicker to my lips then back to my eyes. I could tell that was a total turn on for him. Satisfied, I turn to watch the road and finish the next verse with Ethan.

"It's the thrill of the fight
Rising up to the challenge of our rival
And the last known survivor
Stalks his prey in the night
And he's watching us all with the eye of the tiger"

After a couple more songs I turn into the diner. I see massive trucks and expensive looking cars and I know the Alphas and their betas or gammas are here. Alphas when they leave their pack they need someone to run it so they usually leave their Beta or gamma behind. Most Alphas leave their gamma I usually leave my Beta Bryan so Ethan can travel with me. I park and I turn to the group and say "Ethan you go with Issac to the bar, Bryan your with me. No one gets to make a scene but me."

We walk into the dinner and all heads turn to me. Ethan and Issac go straight to the bar and Bryan and me head over to the table that sits ten guys which are all staring at me. Most of them are checking me out but the smart ones are checking my stance to see if I'm going to attack or if I'm a threat. I could tell it was going to be all business with these guys most likely the ones that have mates and want to get out of here and back to them. Ha sucks to be them I have my mate here and they don't even know it.

Thinking of him I look over to the bar and he sees me looking and he does this peace sign thing and I almost bust out laughing but somehow I managed a straight face. I turn back to the Alphas and look each one in the eye. I feel my power ooze out and everyone of them look away until I get to the last one. This Alpha has midnight black hair and blue eyes. He has a little stubble from not shaving in a day or soon. I would say he was attractive if I did not have a mate. I until to stare at him and I could see others getting uncomfortable so I add a little more of my power and my yellow eyes come out. He could not take my power anymore so he looks away and shakes his head. I see one of the other Alphas smiling and I stick out my hand and say "I'm Grace." "Daniel" he says and shakes my hand. I smile and take a closer look at him, he has brown shaggy hair with hazel eyes. I could feel by the way he was looking at me he had a mate. Good thing too because he seems to be the only decent one so far. Everyone else went around introducing themselves, a guy named Zachary told me to call him Zach and flirted with me the hold time. The midnight black haired guy's name is Ace, he reluctantly shook my hand.

We sit in silence for a while until I spoke up "y'all have been on the road all day how about we head to my pack house and any questions y'all have can be said and answered tomorrow?" I then heard murmurs of "yeah" and "sure". I nodded at Issac and Ethan and they headed toward the jeep. I told all the Alphas and Betas they could follow me and we set off toward the pack house.

A couple minutes later we made it back to the pack house I told all our guest where their rooms were and left them to it. Right when I was about to leave the pack house Zachary stopped me and said "thank you my lady" I gave him a confused look and he sent me a smirk and went back inside his room.

I stepped outside the pack house and shifted into my wolf. I was planing to get Issac and head over to the Alphas house to get a shower and go to sleep. I find Issac asleep in the jeep. I bark to get his attention and he jumps up and hits his head on the roof of the jeep. He gets out of the jeep and walks over to me holding his head. I rub the length of my body against his leg and he hops on my back and I run toward the Alphas house.

___________________________________
Gif Info- https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/09/bc/ef/09bcef2a2f1909192fe56ccecdb0a42d.gif