4. Alpha?

Recap: While I was growling my power oozed out and spread throughout all the wolfs as if saying I'm powerful don't mess with me kind of thing

Recap: While I was growling my power oozed out and spread throughout all the wolfs as if saying I'm powerful don't mess with me kind of thing. What I didn't expect though was for every single one of them to shift back into human form and get on one knee and bare their necks to me. Getting on one knee and baring your neck was a sign that you were submitting and that you will follow and respect the one you are submitting to. "Alpha." They all say at the same time.

I shift back into human form in a daze. Ethan hands me he's jacket again. I put it on and look out in to the crowd of wolfs and wonder what the heck is going on. Then my second thought was can werewolfs get high? A couple of minutes pass by and no one has moved to get up. I look at Ethan and he gives me a confused look. He leans over to me and whispers "I think you're suppose to do something." I look over at him and whisper "like what?"

Before Ethan can answer, we hear a chuckle. I snap my head to where the sound came from and my eyes land on the Beta. "What's so funny?" I ask. I can already tell this wolfs going to get on my nerves. My wolf silently agreed. "You haven't been a wolf long, right?" That might have seemed like a question but I knew it was a statement on his part. My wolf huffed at this male. She wasn't having it. "What's your point?" I asked while I crossed my arms across my chest. "Well, see you're supposed to trust in your wolfs instincts as much as you trust your heart to beat on its on. My point is, what was your wolf telling you to do?"

I thought about it for a minute. "She wanted me to nod." I say. "Well." He says pointing at all the wolfs still on their knees. I gave them all my best nod. I still wasn't too sure about what was going on. But oddly in a way I trusted Bryan, he seemed to be a good Beta, one that I could trust.

"So what's happening right now?" I ask Bryan. "You're our new Alpha." He says. "Great, no pressure or anything." I say with a forced smile. "You have heard of the rumors of a yellow eyed wolf, right?" There he goes again with the questions that aren't questions. "Of course I have, who hasn't?" I exclaim. "And your eyes are yellow, yes?" He says. "Can you stop that?" I asks. "Stop what?" He asks with a boyish grin on his face. "Stop stating things, instead of asking them." I demanded. "I was right you are feisty." He says with a wink. "Back to the story." I growl. "Ok, ok. So, our Alpha was the yellow eyed wolf. His name was Nate Blake. My dad was his Beta and so forth. With Alpha Blake gone we needed a new Alpha for our generation. As the rumors have it we were searching for our old Alpha, Alpha Black. The rumors were wrong though we weren't searching for Alpha Black, we were searching for you.

When you shifted we could feel you, we felt your power. We knew you were to be our next Alpha. So basically here we are." He explained."So, I'm expected to what, run a pack? I have no clue how to do that." I say then look over at Ethan. I could tell he was still trying to put the pieces together and I didn't blame him it's a lot to take in. I also knew that being in a pack would be so much easier on both of us instead of going rogue. If I have to run a pack to keep us safe then that's what I'll have to do.

I could tell that my wolf was happy that they knew that we were the Alpha wolf here. She was practically purring when they bared their necks to us. She loved all the looks we were getting because of how powerful we are. She loved that even the bigger men were scared of her.

"Don't worry, I'd be happy to teach you" Bryan commented.

___________________________________

Comment and vote if you like the story so far.

Gif Info- http://68.media.tumblr.com/0bb4f1c608196b687d31b0928cc30424/tumblr_inline_nddapw5Aa71rg5w1l.gif