[16.]

He wakes me up in the middle of the night. Or it might be even a morning, but by the way how sleepy I still am, it must be still a night.

He's kissing the shell of my ear, his body lying right behind mine, his wandering hands everywhere on my body.

I sigh, and lean my body into his touch.

"Hi," he breathes, his breath fanning over my neck. I feel his naked, hot skin behind me, feel how hard he is, pressing his cock against my ass.

"What are you doing here?" I ask when I gain my conscious back.

"Paying you a visit. I neglected you today," he says quietly. He softly rolls me so I'm lying on my back and climbs on top of me, his hips settling between my thighs, pressing his hard cock against me.

And then he searches for my mouth and kisses me, hard and strong, showing his need for me. I wrap my arms around his neck, hugging him to me.

I have no further questions for him, especially when he strips me of my shirt and panties and starts making out with my breasts. I'm moaning, arching my back towards his touch, rubbing my pussy against his boxers-covered cock.

"Please," I beg him quietly.

Adrian's stubble grazes my cheek. He drops down on his forearm, right next to my head, caressing my hair that's splattered over the pillow and whispering in my other ear, "Are you ready for me?"

I turn my head and press a kiss on the corner of his mouth. "Only one way to find out."

I press my fingers against his lips, feeling them curve upwards in what must be a smile. What I'd give it'd be lighter in the room and I could actually see him smiling.

And he does. Find out. His hand sneaks down, although I'm pretty sure he could feel my wetness against his cock already. He pushes a finger inside and groans.

He pumps it in and out a few times, his breathing ragged, my nails scratching the skin on his shoulders, before he can't take it anymore. He pulls his fingers out and a few seconds later, I hear the foil ripping and then soon after, I feer him at my entrance.

I moan before he even enters me.

He leans back down on his forearms, kissing my cheek. This position is so intimate, he's so close to me, he's literally everywhere. All the breaths I take are filled with him.

"I love how hungry your pussy is every time I take it. It feels like you haven't been fucked in years. So fucking tight." He thrusts out and then back in. "It just doesn't want to let my cock go."

All this is whispered into my ear. He has his head down, I feel his breaths over my cheek, every inhale, every exhale. I feel everything. His other hand slowly caressing my hair. His cock moving in and out of me.