I turned back to the bar tender and laughed at something he said. It wasn't that funny but I laughed anyway. My laugh definitely got his attention because I could feel him stare at me.

I didn't dare to look back 'cause he might think I'm ogling him. I checked my phone which was ringing and it was a phone call from Harry but I didn't pick it up 'cause I realized Nick was coming  my way.

I put my phone in my purse while grabbing money to pay the bartender. He took a seat across me and ordered a drink. I paid the bartender and flashed him a charming smile then I sashayed my hips to Nick's face.

I went to the dance floor and started dancing to the music slowly making sure my back was facing him.

I rejected all the guys that wanted to dance with me but gave them a charming smile. I felt his presence behind me but I didn't turn around. I danced my way into the crowd and I lost him. I heard him swear under his breath when he lost me so I'm guessing it worked. I really hope it did.

I got out of the cub and into a cab as quick as possible. I immediately dialed Harry's number as soon as I settled in my apartment.

"Did it work?" He asked as soon as he picked up

"I-I don't know. I guess I tried. Look, I can't do this. Please.." I begged again

"What did I say about my deals!? Don't fucking test me unless you want both you and your stupid sister to end up in jail!" He yelled and I got really terrified. I made a mistake.  A big one.

"Why are you doing this?" I asked almost in tears again.

"It's not your damn business woman! Just do as I said and don't mess it up. Be ready for the pool party tomorrow." He said and hung up.

"Dear God, please help me! he's so mean and rude and stupid and cruel and..." I said talking to myself again- a habit I have when I'm upset and frustrated.

Ughhh! I slammed my bedroom door shut when I got home and started looking for a bikini for tomorrow

At the pool party,NY

"Hey Beautiful." A guy said for the nth time this evening. It's getting quite irritating right now.

"White is definitely your color. It suits you well." He added .

"Thanks" I said smiling and leaving quickly noticing how he was mentally raping me.

Men these days..

There he was, staring at me again. He took in my whole body with his eyes.

I sat down by the pool with my feet in the water taking very slow sips of my cocktail emphasizing my red lipstick. I waved at a few hot guys that were around him and gave them a charming smile. He was still ogling me but I didn't dare look at his face.

Sudddenly Harry walked up to him and his attention was directed to him now. I used that opportunity to leave and get myself dressed.

Harry and Nick seemed very cosy and looked like friends. Makes me wonder why he would do something like this to his friend. I'm not sucidal so I would'nt dare ask him.

I guess day 2 went well...

*****************

I got into the Shop he always visited to get his tux fitting. Harry said he'd be here and so here  I am.

The shop attendant was definitely getting handsy while arranging his tie and he seemed to like the red head.

I went ahead of them and noticed from the corner of my eyes how he looked at my butt that looked amazing in these skin tight white jeans that matched with my white  top.