22- Breathless

**** CONTAINS PIZZA, A SHIRT, 250 DOLLARS, PILLOWS, CAMERA, STALKING, FREEDOM AND A HOT FIRE NINJA. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED****

Kai POV
Okay, Im stuck in my room with the girl I cant help but love and we'll only get out when were going to officially date.
Its not that dramatic,
Its only the end of the world!

What did my sister meant by 'what if they already like each other?' Everyone knows I like her... but she never said anything about it... i didnt let her a chance to talk... Maybe theres a chance that she loves me back!?

"Guys!!! Open the fucking door!!" Yelled y/n getting tired of banging on the door.

"Ive said it a thousand times Y/n, NO!!!" Yelled Nya

"Actually u answerd her only 132 times in 13 minutes and 32 seconds, 33, 34, 35..." Zane started to ramble.

"Its an expression zane..." Lloyd replied.

"But wow that many times in a little timing, i think she beated a record." Jay said out of nowhere.

"Shes the most Stubborn person I know." Commented Cole.

"Uhhh no, trust me Ive known Kai since... well since Im born and HE is the most Stubborn person I know." Said Nya. By this time Y/n sat down against the door.

"Seriously guys??" I shout "can we just get out?"

"Whats the magic word??" Wait is she really gonna open the door?!?

"PLEASE!!!!" I yell even louder.

"No!" Nya replied laughing.

"I swear Im gonna-" i yell getting up but I got cut off by y/n

"Your gonna what?! Were stuck here anyways!" She sigh

"Listen to your future girlfriend Kai." Comments Cole from the oter side. We both sigh.

"Hey, we can just lie. and say were dating." Y/n whisperd to me

"Aint going to happen guys. I hide a camera and a microphone so we can hear and see everything." Repsonds Nya as we both sigh again

"Oh Y/n one more thing." Says Cole

"What?!"

"IM KEEPING THE PILLOWS!!!!!"
He screamed I did my best not to laugh while she was groaning.

Y/n POV
We've been stuck here for about 30 minutes and we didnt really talk to each other. We were both sitting down on the floor beside his bed.

"Since when is your room a mess?" I asked.

"Uhh, since you left i guess."

"What did you do to make it a mess? Wait I know, you invited girls over" I said joking and he somehow laugh a bit.

I never got the chance to tell him I love him back... I guess just talking to him like I used to do at first... would help?

"No, In fact I didnt get to have sex in a whole month. Im sure people dont call me 'the player' anymore."

"Wow.." i reply holding me knees looking around as I spot a half eaten old pizza right beside me.