4- Date

Your POV

I woke up, Nya still sleeping. I went on my phone and stalked a bit.
Come on! Everyone stalks at least once in their life!
I went on the ninjas profile.
Zane; scientific stuff and pictures of his cooking

Lloyd; some pictures of the team and him with his parents

Jay; pics of him and Nya and some new machines or whatever

Cole; pics of him and his dad, and a lot of his favorite cake..

Kai..; a lot of selfies of him, and the last one was 2 minutes ago. It was his morning pic, I look at it, his amber eyes, his smile...
Oh Sh*t !!!!! I just liked the Dam picture!!! Oh man! He can't see I did that!!! He'll know I went on his profile!!!
I can't take it off!!!!
Why does life hate me!?!?!?!?
And plus! I have a date with him tonight!

I took deep breaths.
Calm down (y/n) calm down.
Everything will be okay.

I decide to get down stairs and made myself a cup of coffee. I never drink coffee but this morning I need it.

"Since when do you drink coffee?" Ask Kai coming downstairs.

"Only for today 'cause Ill have to see your face all day" i replied, I don't even know if that makes sense but I burned him.

"Then why did you liked my morning selfie?" He ask with a smirk as my eyes shot open.

"I..uh...I-I...euh.." Whats wrong with me?!?!?
Kai just laughed and went to sit with his breakfast.
I glared at him.

Nya POV

I woke up slowly. (Y/n) wasn't there, probably downstairs. I was walking in the hallway as someone pinned me to the wall, I was shocked.

"Hey!" Said Cole excitedly.

"What do you want?" I said

"I just had a great idea!"

"Since when you get ideas?" i laughed, he look at me in a serious way. "Sorry, whats your idea?"

"I wanna help kai out, and you wanna help (y/n) for the date. Lets follow them all night and watch how they're doing?" For once, Cole had a good Idea, even though its really not our business..

"Ok, ill get (y/n) ready and you text me when kai is. We'll do like nothing is going on then we follow them. Where is Kai taking her?"

"To the restaurent 'The Crown'." He said

"Ok so they have to dress fancy" we discussed about it then I went to get (y/n).

"Hey! Ready to get ready?!" She looked at me, Lloyd and Zane were sitting beside her, but she had her mouth full of chocolate ice cream, her hair in a messy bun and she was in sport shorts with a red and black hoodie. "Omg, there is a lot of work to do!"

"But the date is like in 3 hours!"

"We have to get to your house for you to choose a dress" I replied, she sigh and got up.

"See ya later (y/n)!" Said Lloyd laughing, " uh, woman, right zane?" He murmured to zane who was still watching the tv.
(Y/n) glared at him, than started walking towards me as I take her arm.
Kai passed beside us but stop right in front of her.

"Hope my sister will dress you properly, cause Im not taking you like that!" He said looking at her from top and bottom.

"Oh shut up porcupine haired guy!" She said and went away with me.
She took her phone as we went to her appartement.