10- Dating?!

"You two are dating right?" Why does everybody think that?!

"Yes" replies (y/n).
Wait What!?

Kai POV

"How sweet!" Says her father.
(Y/n) puts her arm around mine. "And how long have you two been together?"

"2 months" she replies.

"Amazing, but how and why are you two handcuffed together?"

"Yes babe, tell him how and why we are stuck with this thing." i say looking at her with a bit of a glare without her father seeing it.

"Uh, well one of our friends pulled a prank on us and he lost the key.."

"Ah, but that got you two closer to each other!"

"Yea it did.." i say

"How did you meet?"

"At a kids party!" She laughs with her dad, and i do a fake laugh.

"You two are made for each other." He says.
She smiles and puts her head on my shoulder, I smile. It wasn't a fake one, i guess.

(Y/n) POV

We talked and talked again for a bit and then it was time for us to go.

We were at the door as I was saying my goodbyes. As I do, I feel Kai's hand let go of mine.

"So 'babe', I didnt know we were made for each other! Its incredible!" He says sarcastically.

"Im sorry, i just dont wanted my dad to know all the big story..thanks for playing the game.."

"You owe me one" he simply say

"Yea...and Im sorry for everything else I said.. I mean it Kai, Im sorry. Your not like the others, your more than just a stupid player. I dont know what had gotten into me, I really didn't mean it."
He didnt say anything but he smiled and put his handcuffed hand around me as we continue walking.

After a while of walking, he spoked.

"I didnt know you were that of a great lier" i laugh

"Well yep, I am"

"And at a kids-"

"Hey!" Kai got cut off my some dudes behind us.
We turn around.

"Yea?" Ask the guy Im handcuffed too.

"Give us your money"

"No"Kai said as he rolled his eyes. One of the other guys, got out a pocket knife.

"Give us your money, or else I hurt the girl" he glared at Kai. I stopped kai before he could do anything.

"Seriously!? Why is it always the girl thats the victime and the guy the hero?! Im sick and tired of this! Im Done!" I say and turn around angrily dragging Kai with me.

Kai POV
Wtf (y/n)?
We turn around and walked away, she seemed really angry.

I see one of the guys running after us, ready to stab her in the back!

"(Y/n)!" I scream as she turn around and punch the guy in the stomach, couple of times on the face and then kicks him in the private parts...

"I said I was done with you!!" The guy falls on the ground whining that it hurts. The others dont even want to get close they just stay where they are.

I was laughing my head off. This is soo funny!
"You alright princesse?"

"Im tired of that old story! The guy come and saves the girl and they live happily ever after! Girls can fight too!"

"I was gonna do it, but your probably right" I laugh again and look back, they weren't following anymore.
Good.😂

Handcuffed To The Player (kai x reader)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें