12- Shopping

Sorry didnt update in a week😅

(Y/n) POV
I wake up, still dark outside. I notice Kai was still sleeping so I didnt move.
To make it clear, I know that Kai just want to have fun with me and I dont have time to loose on a guy like that. I mean yea hes great, but I just want to be good friends with him nothing more.
All of a sudden I see Jay slowly opening the door, with his phone in his hand. Than I see Nya and Cole behind.

"Seriously guys?" I whisper, I hear Jay scream and Cole giggle while Nya is rolling her eyes.

"Why are you awake that early?!" Asks Cole

"Could ask you the same thing" I reply.

Jay laughs a bit too loudly waking kai up.

"What the hell are you guys doing in my room at 3 in the morning?!??"

"Uh.....good question! Well uh......"

"You were trying to take a pic of us again?" Kai cuts off his sister.

"Totally Not"

"Jay your a bad liar you know that?" I say as he scratches the back of his head.

"Just go back to bed!" Hothead says as the others get out. He than looks at me without saying anything.

Kai POV
I look at her beautiful eyes looking at mine. I slowly lean but she puts her head on my chest.. I sigh and rest my chin on her head.

~Later

"I wanna go there!" Says (y/n) pointing a popular girl store.

"Lets Go!" Says my sister running there, (y/n) follows her dragging me around, Jay just laughing behind with Cole, Zane and Lloyd.
We were at the mall, and the only ones who really wanted to be here were the girls. Running around, fangirling at everything they see, trying on close, so I had to follow in the changing room, and close my eyes everytime, to be honest I didnt close my eyes everytime.
😉😂
And the four other boys behind laughing at me...

(Y/n) was talking about i dont know what with my sis and I was with Lloyd.

"So? Anything new?" I ask whispering to him.

"Well before you two came back yesterday, I spied on them while they were kissing, but I think it was more like a make out session..." replies Lloyd.
"But why do I have to spy on them again?"

"Cause, now that Im handcuffed to (y/n) and she's my sisters best friend, I cant do it myself anymore."

"And what do I get to continue that?" I get out Ten dollars out of my pocket.

"Here, go buy yourself candies or whatever-" before I could give it to him, (y/n) takes it and then kisses my cheek. I feel my cheeks turning a bit red, but I hide it.

"Thanks babe! Ill need that for later!" Did she just call me babe?

"Did I miss something? Are you two going out?!?" Ask Cole coming over with the others.

"No, she just too excited I guess" i say and get out another 10$ and give it to Lloyd.
Than I feel (y/n) dragging me again into a woman underwear shop. Oh great shes gonna make me go in there.

She gets a few things and goes to the changing room. She finishes and my sister comes in, WOAH!

"Your not wearing that!" I say in a really really serious voice. "This is way too sexy for you! I dont want you to wear things like that!"