3- T or D?

Kai's POV

After dinner, the guys and I went to play video games as Nya and (y/n) went to my sisters room. (Y/n) decided she'll sleepover, great.
Im not sure if thats a sarcastic 'great' or not.
I mean, how a girl that hot, dont want me? Anyways, she's my sis best friend, so I have to support her, even if she can be a real bitch sometimes.
The first time we met, I never thought it would go like that. No girl can resist me, but she did.

"In your Dam face Cole!!!!" Screamed Jay winning the game dragging me out of my thoughts.

Cole rolled his eyes and looked at me. He came next to me bringing me away from the others.

"So!" He says

"So what?"

"I know you tried to get to (y/n) but failed."

"Seriously! Just give it time man, ill get to her."

"Time wont help you man, And Im gonna help you out!" Is he serious?

"Are you sure thats a great idea? Cause ur like, way worse than me with girls"

"Yep! And Im not that bad! I would have gotten to your sister if Jay wouldn't be here." I punch his arm. "Ow! What was that for?!"

"Dont talk about my sis like that!"

"Chill man Im sorry! True Jay deserves her more than I do, though.."

"Are we seriously talking about that again!?" He laughs as I see the girls coming in.

"Hey guys!"

"Hey!" Said Lloyd.

"You wanna play Truth or Dare?" She asked.

"Sure" said Zane as we all sat on a chair in a circle. Cole looked at me with a evil smile. Oh this is going to be a long night.

"Lloyd, truth or dare?" Ask Jay

"Dare"

"I dare you to.. to eat the rest of Cole last night cooking!" Lloyd glared at Jay

"Seriously! My cooking isnt that bad!" Everyone looked at Cole. "Ok ok.. Never mind"
Lloyd went into the kitchen, we could here puking sounds and growling.
He came back, with no expressions on his face, I laugh as Jay did too.

"Kai truth or dare?"

"Truth"

"What do you think about Jay and Nya together?"

"...Break her heart and Ill break Your Neck. Thats all I have to say." Jay looked at Nya nervously
"Anyway, Cole truth or Dare?"

"Truth"

"On who do you have a crush?" I respond

"No one, Im lonely forever!" He fake cried..

"(Y/n) truth or dare?" Ask Cole

"Truth"

"Tell whos your favorite ship in all of us!"

"Not that shipping thing again!" Whined Jay "last time I googled 'Bruisshiping' I did nightmares for a week!"

"Imagine 'Greenflame'...." says Lloyd

"Yep, Greenflame is worst!" I say

"I do not understand the 'Glacier' one." Says Zane confused.

"You havent seen Lavashipping......" replies Cole

"Cause you did?" I say back

"What no! I just... never mind, just let (Y/n) answer the freaking question" I turn around and see the two girls laughing their heads off.

"Oh, yea sorry" she says trying to calm herself down "I like the Jaya one" she says laughing more with Nya.

"Whatever, its your turn to ask." i reply

"Nya, truth or dare?

"Dare!"

"I dare you to kiss Jay for 15 seconds and no one can do anything." (Y/n) says winking at Jay who is blushing.

"They can do that in private you know..." i say crossing my arms

"Your just jealous cause your not the one kissing somebody."
Replies (y/n).

"Im not jealous, I just find it weird, and I could be kissing anybody here if I wanted too!" That came out wrong..

"Anybody, uh?" She grins "Even Lloyd? Or Zane? Or-"

"No! I mean, uh just never mind."

"You Got roasted again HotHead!" She laughs

"Oh Shut up you know-"

"Can You two stop!?" Says Nya as I realize everyone was looking at us. I roll my eyes.

"Just kiss him so we can get over with this!" I say looking away and see Cole laughing at my face.
They start kissing, you could here some mouth noise and.. uh.. just thinking about it makes me wanna puke. I mean, kissing isn't disgusting, its seeing my sister and one of my best friends together... i know i should be happy for them.. but no.
They finished, and the game continued, finally.

"Truth or dare Cole?"

"Truth"

"Who's your Celebrity Crush?"

"Uh.... Taylor Swift" you could hear laughers in the room, I mean, its true, Taylor is hot.

"(Y/n) Truth or Dare?"

"Dare."

"I dare you to go on a date with Kai." Her mouth drop.

"Seriously!?!?"

"Yes" really Cole?
She looked at me.

"When?" Ask Nya

"Tomorrow night!" Replied Cole

"She'll be ready" said Nya smiling

"Really!?! You guys are all planning it!?" Said (y/n), everyone nodded in agreement "arh, Zane, truth or dare?"

"Dare"

"I dare you to hit Lavashipping." She said, wait what?

"I dont understand the point of this-"

"Just Do It!" She yelled

"Wha-" We began before zane hits us behind the head.

"OW! That actually hurts!" I say putting my hand behind my head, as well does Cole. I look at (y/n) grinning, proud of what just happened.

It continued like that for the rest of the night. Tomorrow will be, interesting. Lets see whats gonna happen.