21- Pillows

Cole POV
Life is sooooo boring these days!!!
I mean scince kai and y/n were free.... theres like nothing happening.... Literally.
The proof is, ZANE DIDNT MAKE A CAKE IN LIKE A WEEK!!
Thats a major problem.
There really need to be drama happening....
I was in the living room with Zane, Jay and Lloyd, cause Kai haven't left his room in like... 3 days.. but yea my phone rings.

"Sup?"

"H-hey, its y/n"

"Oh hey y/n whats new?" The next day Nya got them free, she left to her appartement... haven't heard of her since.

"Well, Guess what, Ive been looking for my pillows for the past 2 days and I just realized you took them."

"Hehe, dont know what your talking about." I reply laughing nervously.

"Really?" Y/n sigh and Nya got out of Kai's room.

"Hey, hows Kai?" I ask Nya.

"He's okay... Ive never seen him like that. I mean he didnt even do his hair in 3 days!!!!" Nya replies and unfortunately y/n heres all of it..

"Cole.... I-I....I'll be there soon to get my pillows back....talk to you later." Replies y/n hanging up.

"Was it Y/n?" Asks Jay.

"Yea, she just wanted her pillows back..." i say hearing two or three laughters behind.

Kai POV
"Ughhhhhhhhhh!" I moan rolling over on the bed to get my phone.
Maybe she called? Or texted? I look up.... no.... not even a sign of her..
My sister just left my room... she left me an apple... I grab it and take a bite sitting up on my bed, I look at the mirror in front of me and OH MY FUCKING GOD THERES A FREAKING MONSTER IN FRONT OF ME!!!
Oh.... thats just my reflection... but darn i look...... nothing like the famous hot fire ninja.. does my hair even have a hairstyle right now?
I sigh and let myself fall back down, i turn my head and see her shirt.. I miss her so much.
But I cant let anybody know it, Im not the emotional kind of guy... I have a reputation.
I hear the door open as I turn around to face it seeing Jay and Cole.

"Hey Ka——AHHHHHHHHH!" They both scream seeing me as I roll my eyes.

"WHO ARE YOU!?!?!?" Screams Jay

"Calm down....."

"DUDE, really you need to get back up and face the world, but first you really need a shower....a double shower" says Cole

"Make that a Tripple." Comments Jay

"Okay okay, I understand..... Ill leave my room and go shower." I reply getting up.

Y/n POV
i just got out of the shower, cause god anyone seeing me would have screamed. My hair was all mest up and I looked really dirty still with that stain of chocolate Ice cream on my hoodie.
I take my old cloths and put them into the washer.... that stain will be real hard to wash off.....
To....To wash off of Kai's Hoodie... that he gave me the....the first day...... we got handcuffed.....
Im gonna start to cry again.
Y/N! Get yourself back up together! You never cry for guys! And you not gonna cry for him..... again.... ughhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!

Anyway i get new close, shorts with a sport bra, Ill do my jogging while getting there. I get my phone and earphones, after tying up my hair.
And I just head off over there.
I hope I wont see him...
Jogging hurts a bit cause of my operation, but i dont really cate right now

Later~

"Hey Y/n!!! Whats up my girl!" Cole greets me a bit too friendly.

"How are you?" Ask Nya.

"Ive been better..." I force a smile.

"So, your here for..?" Cole asks innocently as you could here jay laugh with Zane and Lloyd smirking behind. We all knew why I was here.
The. Freaking. Pillows.