6- Tickling Saving

Your POV

I didnt feel sleepy anymore, still my eyes close I get up, at least i try cause a pair of strong arms were keeping me down.

I opened my eyes and realized i had my head on kais chest as he had a arm around me and a other one on his chest because it was handcuffed to mine.

I slightly blush as i hear him snoring a bit. I laugh and he started waking up.

"Hey" i say

"Morning"
He smiles than let me sit down on his bed.

I take my phone and get on social media and he does the same.
I just scroll down to see pictures of my friends and things, I like some of them.

"When do you want to go to your house get your things?" He ask

"I dont know, after breakfast?" He nodded.

I see a picture posted by Jay, its was a guy and girl cuddling each other in bed, they were handcuffed together
and......wait a minute....

"What the heck?!?!?!" I say loudly, he looks at me than At my phone.

"Freaking Jay!!!" He screams than gets up dragging me behind.

Jay POV

I woke up about an hour ago, I was with Nya and Cole eating breakfast.

"I wonder if Kai and (y/n) are awake." I say thinking about what Ive done. 😈

"Knowing Kai, they are probably making out." Said Cole taking a bite of his cereals, well what he said isn't actually impossible...

"Seriously! Knowing (y/n) they are probably just talking or more likely fighting.." replied Nya.

"FREAKING JAY!!!" We hear from the bed room.

"They finally found out!" I say as the other two laugh a bit.

Kai, followed by (y/n), came up to me really angry.

"Why did you post that?!?!?" He ask

"Cause its funny.."

"You want me to show you what funny is!?" He says getting his fist ready. Oh god, again.
He was about to punch but (y/n) interrupts.

"Kai stop! If you want to punch him, at least use your other hand please!" She says forced putting her hand up because of the handcuffs.
Kai puts his hand down, so (y/n) does.

"Why does it bother you so much, i mean its not like the first time i do something like that" i say.
Ya for me, taking pictures of Kai with his girl while they're sleeping, became an art. Wait that sounded really weird....

"Cause you posted this one, and...and everyone will think i have a girlfriend!.." he replies..

"Really?" Ask the girl handcuffed to him.

"Well yea...and Jay you know its illegal to post a picture of someone without their permission?!" Adds Kai.

"Well you know...i did not think of that when i was doing it...." I should really think twice before doing something.

"Guys stop okay!" Interrupts Nya. "Im sure its not gonna be that bad!"

"Theres cereals if your hungry" says Cole out of nowhere.

Kai growls and turns around walking to the door. "Not hungry!" He simply says.

"But im hungry!" Replied (y/n)

"I dont care! Go eat!"

"Come on! You remember! I cant leave you even if i wanted too! Your not gonna let me starve!" Shouted (y/n)

"Right.. we'll stop at a restaurant!" Replied Kai as they leave.

Your POV
We arrived at the restaurant, people didn't stop looking and judging us but I was too much hungry to give a fuck about them.

The food arrived, it was a lady waitress.
"You sure you dont want anything sir?" She ask Kai, he nodded in response as she goes away.

"Hey kai" i say

"What?"

"The waitress is pretty cute, you sure you dont want to go with her?" I ask.

"Are you really bringing that back.."

"Yes, if you want you can bring her on a date to the restaurant and make out with the other waitress, that would be so ironic!" I say

"Okay I understood, I made a error."

"An error! After that you ask yourself why you dont have a girlfriend!"

"Okay stop."
I laughed a bit and continued eating. I was finishing after a while and we went to my apartment.

"You have anything to eat?" He ask

"Really, you should of have accept the food that people were giving you."

"Whatever." We went to the fridge and he took an apple.
I sigh and went into my bedroom. Into my closet taking close out with kai following me, like he has a choice, and him watching every move i do.

I was done and we laid down on my bed.
"Kai.."

"(Y/n)" he replies.
I just laugh and look at the ceiling. He does the same.
Our hands touching a bit.
I feel a little smile rush through me. I than look at him as he looks back. He smiles at me. I feel my whole body slowly going closer to him I could feel his breath.
I was going to kiss the player.
No i couldn't let that happen!

My first reflex is to put my hands on his belly and start tickling him.
Really (y/n), tickling him is the best thing you could think of?!

He surprisingly starts laughing like crazy. I laugh a bit too and tickle faster.
After a little while,
"(Y/n)!!!! Stop!!"

"What the magic word?" I say smirking at him.

"PLEASE!" He says laughing even more as i slowly stop, i lay back down laughing at his face.

All of a sudden i feel his body getting on top of mine and he starts tickling my sides.

"Revenge!!!" He screams i start laughing my head off like he was doing before. He was literally sitting on me, it was pretty awkward actually.

"AHHHHHHHHHH!" I scream very loudly. He laughs at me and stops after a while, still sitting there. I sigh and look at him.
He realize where he was sitting and gets off.

I laugh a bit and he does too.

I never saw Kai like that. It wasn't the selfish, player, hothead Kai that i know. He was actually cool and fun to be with.