16- Out

An:
Im better and i felt like continuing this. So yea here it is.

Cole POV
We got out of the hospital and we were getting back home. I knew they would Date one day!!!!! Oh! i just remembered!

"Jay you owe me ten bucks." Haha yes!

"Oh.... yea true..... but, how can we be sure u win? Like yes they said they were dating but we never saw them kiss!! I need a proof." He responded firmly as I roll my eyes.

"What are you guys talking about?" Asks Zane coming over with the others.

"Oh, didnt you know Zane? They betted on Kai and (y/n) dating." Said Greenie

"They Did What!?!???" Nya yelled with a real serious voice tone. I got scared for my life during a few seconds...
The only thing im scared of, well it was dragons, then Ghosts, but now, like I think everyone else, it is An angry Nya. No one wants to confront Nya when shes angry... not even her brother.

"I said that Kai and y/n would never finish together and Cole thought the opposite so we betted 10$ on that.... but I need a proof! Cause I still don't believe it.....please dont be mad!" Replied Jay real quick as I smiled innocently.
She took a deep breath and look at us smirking.

"Uhm.... whats with the smile..?" I ask and backing away 2 steps.

"You want to see them kissing?" She ask Jay. He nod. "I have a idea to make it happen."

"Uh.." we all look at her questionably. 

"Ill explain Home, lets go."

Y/n POV
Time to skip cause im lazy af~

Its been two days kai and Ive been stuck here. Really the same routine everyday, wake up, eat, watch tv again, we talk to each other, eat again. What you expect? Anyway today we can leave! I cant wait! Cole is suppose to arrive in a bit to get us out of here.

So yea, now Kai is my fake boyfriend. It's weird cause I just act normal with him and we do actually look like a couple, not that the handcuffs are really influencing this. Lately, Kai has been acting weird though. I mean yes hes weird, but more than usual. Each time he gets close to me... he... and.... wait. Does he like me?!?!?!

Wait no, that's like impossible, there is like 99% chances that he just want to get into my pants and doesn't really love me. But for that 1%..... it would actually be a miracle! Not that I like him... I mean yes hes hot, funny, bad boy, Hot, great looking, hot, has beautiful eyes, a super cute smile, hot, wait I already said hot.... and he has really awesome hair and oh my god stop!!!! You cant fall in love with him!! Hes a player remember?? You can not go out with him y/n! he'll ruin your life!!

I turn my head and look at him still sleeping, he still has one arm around me and our handcuffed hand is on his chest. Some one knocks at the door, again I turn around and see Cole.

"hey" he says.

"Hey!" I whisper

"Hes still sleeping!?" He ask.

"yep" i laugh a bit

"i have an idea of how to wake him up!"

"how...?" he smirks at me as i ask.

Kai POV

"you to have gotten along enough, you are now free now" says Nya getting the handcuffs off. i turn around to see my princesse already gone. she was walking away from me, i ran up to her.

"hey y/n are u okay?"

"now that were free i dont need to stay with you anymore, leave me, i aint your fake girlfriend anymore." she said walking faster past me. what? this was all fake to her? she doesnt like me? s-shes the first girl i really like what am i gonna do now that i just lost her? this will just be it! i-i dont kno-