17- 7 mins Heaven

- second chapter in a row, didn't do any for a mouth and I felt bad so here it is.

This may get hot a bit😜

Kai POV
"Were gonna play a little game" said my sister smirking.
I hate that smirk. What stupid game is she gonna make us play?
Truth or dare..? Already played thousands times..
Spin the bottle...? Eww! No! Not with the guys and my sister!

"What game?" Asks my 'girlfriend.'

"Seven minutes in heaven."

"Woah no no no! Aint playing those cheesy love game with these guys!" I reply.

"Dont worry dude, none of us guys wants to kiss you anyway.." replied Jay.

"Oh come on! Its going to be fun! Y/n you start! Pick a name!" Replied Nya
I dont want her to start.... i dont wanna see her go into a closet with one of my 'brothers..'

Nya POV
She put her hand in shyly. This is gonna work!!!!! She'll pick Kais name and get into the closet with him! I know they arent dating... but thats like my revenge because they tried to lie to me. Plus it will get them closer!!!!

She gets a name out. She reads it and her eyes widen, this plan is so perfect!!!!!
Kai reads it his turn.
Haha! This is so great!!

"What the fuck?"He says as they both look at me.

"Closet you two!" I yell happily im so proud of my hard work!

"Its not Kais name that I picked...." woah what!!?!?!?!?
The guys look at.

"Ehhh, who did you pick?!"

"Jay..." my eyes widen and Jay starts laughing.

"Sorry Y/n Im already taken." He replies

"Yea she aint going in there with any of you anyways." Says the overprotective hothead.

"Than shes going in there with you." Cole replied to kai.

Y/n POV
Oh my god, what!?
This is sooo awkward!

"Uh..." started Kai, i didnt talk... i didnt want to...

"Well shes your girlfriend isnt she?" Says Jay, oh my god!! "Your usually pretty comfortable with being alone with a girl in the dark." Uhm.. okay..

"Shut it Jay. You dont know what your talking about."

"Hey, even though she was suppose to go in there with Jay, you would have to be there too." Cole interrupts and points at does handcuffs. "So its better off you two going alone right?"

"Yea! For once I agree with Cole." Replied my best friends annoying boyfriend.
I looked around and saw Lloyd behind a bit uncomfortable, sitting with Zane who had no idea what was going on.

"Go!" Said Nya pushing us.

Nya POV
I push them into the closet and close the door I immediately get to the computer with the guys and connect it to the camera that was into the closet.
We see them both close together talking.

"Hey guys... thanks for backing up my, not-so-super plan..."

"Its okay babe..." he puts his arm around me.