11- Back Home

Nya POV
I pull away and smile at Jay. We were in the living room, (y/n) and Kai wasnt there and I think the others are playing video games or something so we had a bit of privacy.

"That was nice" said Jay smiling back at me. "But u still look worried, whats up with you?"

"Kai and (y/n)..They looked really mad at each other, maybe we should do something..?"

"We?? Why are you including me in that?!"

"Please Jay! I need your help!"

"Okay...so what? You want to 'free' them?" He ask

"Are u crazy! I wont free them! Im sure they can become great friends!"

"U know you cant force a friendship right?"

"I know... but I never said a friendship...."

"Wait....You mean...... COUPLE-SHIP?!"

"We say a 'relationship,' Jay..."

"I dont care! You really think that Kai could date (y/n)!" I nod, "without cheating?"

"He would have a bit of trouble at first, but if he really loves her, he would not cheat."

"How in the world do you think they could become a couple? They're always fighting!" Said Lloyd coming out of nowhere.

"Your listening to others conversations again?" Said Jay

"Yes and it's interesting. But seriously, (y/n) and Kai together has like no chance to happen!"

"What do you know about love?" I ask him

"Your right I dont, but Im smart enough to know that you dont start dating the person that you hate."

"True" added Jay

"Okay okay, calm down. It was a joke..." even though I still think they can become great friends..
"But, I still want to help them!" I added.

"We could put them in a room and wait until they get along.." Joked Jay..

"Seriously...?" Said Lloyd

"It could work.." I say."so they arrive and we lock them into their room!"

"It was a joke but okay" replied Blueberry.

"Ok, thats a plan."

"Were home!" I hear my brother yell. I ran to them.

"Hey!" I see them with big smiles and their holding hands again. Did I miss something?!

"You friends again?" Ask Jay.

"Well yea" said the girl handcuffed to my brother.

"What!??!?!!?" I yell, "But what about our super plan?!?!??!?"

"What super plan..?" Ask Kai

"Nevermind about that.." say Greenie behind.
They nod and goes into their room.

(Y/n) POV

"That was weird!" I laugh and take my shirt off.
Kai laughs and turn around.
It was about 9 in the afternoon.

"Wanna watch a movie or something?" He asks

"Ok, lets go get the others-" he took my hand.

"I mean, just like the two of us."

"Okay!" I say and sit down on his bed.

Kai POV
Okay, i need to make this clear.
I forgot about the idea to only play with her. Shes a great person and I dont want to hurt her.
I just simply want to be friends with her, thats all. Or maybe a friends with benefits, I mean, theres nothing wrong in having a little fun sometimes.
But for now, just good friends.

I take the remote and sit down with her. I put on a random romance movie, and put my handcuffed hand around her. After about ten minutes, I feel her head get on my chest. I start playing with her hair with my free hand. I hear snoring a bit, I just laugh silently at the fact that she actually fell asleep.
At this point I wasnt even watching the movie, I was looking her.
Shes not like all the other girls that I was with.
Shes really beautiful, inside and outside. Shes smart, and always finds ways to get back to me.
I think about the first time I saw her. I laugh remembering that moment.
She has a bad temper, but I guess we all do. Just how she fight that guy earlier, it was actually really awesome.
Her nice smile, that made me fall for her in the first moment.
Wait, made me fall for her?
Do I like her?!

I just really liked that picture😍