14- A hero can help by only holding your hand

MeloCookieLover found the tittle! Thanks Loya!

Kai POV
Im crying in front of the guys now, but I don't give a shit, I care about (y/n).
We arrive to the hospital, I take her in my arms and get inside the building.
Nya went to get a nurse as they came back with the Doctor and a hospital bed, I put her down as I back up, at least I try cause of the handcuffs.
The nurse looks at me than at the handcuffs. I give her a fake awkward smile.
"take them off." Said the nurse as I look at Nya.

"I-I Don't have the key.."

"Find a way-"

"Please! Cant you see all the blood and that she's unconscious! Can we forget about the handcuffs and do like im not there so you guys can do your fucking job and save her!?" I cut her off.

"We are not suppose to do this, but I agree with him, we need take care of her and fast." Said the Doctor as he brought the bed to a room, with me following.

They put a curtain over my arm so I couldn't see what was happening. They were four taking care of her. You could hear the machines making  noises, and them talking.
I was sitting there, looking at the floor, trying not to move too much, trying to control my emotions.
The only thing I could do is hold her hand..

Jay POV
Cole and Lloyd were standing against the wall, Zane and I were sitting down and Nya was fast walking none stop in front of us.
She had her hands on her head looking at the floor.
Cole looks at me, I look back.
I want to say something, but Im not sure of Nya's reaction...

"Hey Nya calm down and sit, its gonna be alright." I say.

"Alright?! My best friend is in the hospital, unconscious cause shes been stab in the stomach by a freaking Pirate and this is all my fault cause of the freaking handcuffs and you tell me to sit down and calm down!?" Thats what I thought...
We Hear cole laugh a bit. Why is he laughing? Nya gets in front of him.
"Why are you laughing?!"

"Cause your brother said the same thing 20 minutes ago." Replies Cole.

"And how is that funny?!"

"Sorry if im trying to calm the atmosphere! I know our friend is in there, but the doctor are taking care of her, and Kai is there too! Its going to be okay Nya." He says back.
Nya looks at him not knowing what to say, she turns around and comes and sit beside me. She puts her head on my shoulder and I put my arm around her.
I see Lloyd and Zane walking away.

Lloyd POV
I look at Zane and gives him the sign to follow me. I go to a nurse and ask her; "Im sorry, do you have information about my friend (y/n) (l/n)?"

"Oh yes," she says to follow her she goes to the counter and she takes out two or three papers. "Is she the girl handcuffed to her boyfriend?" She asks... lets just make it simple.

"Yea thats her," Zane looks at me confused.

"Well, yea she is okay, they finished 5 minutes ago, you guys wait and Ill tell you when you can go see her." She says with a smile.

"Thank you" says Zane as I nod. We get back to the gang.

"Where were you?" Asks Cole.

"We went to ask news about (y/n)" said Zane as Nya lifts her head up, looking at us.

"She's fine, they'll come and get us when we can go and see her." I reply as they smile.

(Y/n) POV
Black, black is the only thing I see. I dont have the strength to move my body. I see black everywhere but I hear the noise beside.