"What are you doing?" I ask as Nick shuffles to the spot where Harry was.

"What does it look like?" He says in a "duh" tone of voice, "I'm going to cuddle with my girlfriend." He pulls me against his chest, and as my arms wrap around his waist, I lean my head against his shoulder, closing my eyes.

"I'm tired." I yawn out.

"Then go to sleep. We still have a while to go." He replies softly, rubbing my arm. I feel his lips touch the top of my head, before starting to whisper. "You'll need some rest for later." I jab him in the stomach, causing him to groan out and I can feel him chuckle as his chest vibrates.

"But I don't want to." I whine, opening my eyes again.

"You need to." He says quietly.

Instead of answering, I huff, scooting down to lay on his lap. He shifts a little bit to get comfortable, and soon starts playing with my hair.

"Your legs are comfy." I comment, yawning again and closing my eyes. His thighs are actually quite comforting and soft, making my sleepy state grow deeper.

He laughs. "Just go to sleep, Princess"

"No, I'm Beyoncé, remember? So I'm queen." I laugh, thinking back on the memory before sleep overtakes my body and I dream of being Beyoncé.

-

I woke up in a different position, and a different seat. I was in the passenger seat, sitting up, looking out the front of the car. I turned my head to the driver and saw Harry.

I poked his shoulder, leaning over and kissing his cheek. "How much longer?"

"Only a few more hours." He replies simply, and I nod, leaning back in my chair and looking at the moon and stars. "Are you scared?" Harry asks.

I think about it for a couple of seconds, "No, not really." I pause. "I have seven guys around me so, no, not really." I laugh.

"Good. I don't want you scared anymore because, well, we made it. Do you not see?" He asks, glancing my way. "We survived."

"I know," I grin, "I knew we would." I turn back towards all the sleeping boys in the back, and shake my head at them. Niall, Liam, and Louis are all in the backseats, laying over each other and snoring.

"Thank you." I say to him before he can talk.

"For what?"

"If it weren't for you, I'd be dead." I answer dryly, because it's not a lie. Without him, I would in fact be rotting in that Wal-Mart. I would be a piece of dust in the past. No one would have remembered me, or tried to save me, but Harry did. "Why did you take me anyway?"

He doesn't speak for a few seconds, but his answer comes out confident. "I knew you were the one." He says 'the one' in a sarcastic, hopeless love tone. "There was just something about you."

"I know," a grin spreads on my lips, "I'm amazing."

He laughs out loud, reaching over to grab my hand. "Keep telling yourself that," he kisses my hand, "it's a good confidence booster."

"Why do I love you?" I wonder, looking at him with admiration.

"Because," he starts. "I'm one hot sexy motherfucker."

I shake my head at him, laughing and watch as he pulls over. "What are you doing?" I ask him.

"I'm going to fuck you in the ditch." He whispers into my ear, and I feel my body tense and a chill go down my spine. He pulls back, laughing at me. "I'm just kidding!" He laughs harder. "You're pale as a ghost."