Chapter 25.

A/n

Okay guys this is like my pet peeve. I get many reads but barely any votes and idk it just makes me feel like no one likes the chapter or book and so if you could please just to ahead and vote or start voting when you like the chapter please do because I looked at my previous chapters and I've gotten over 1,000 reads yet only like 50 votes.

Sorry if I sound rude I don't mean to, I just want to make sure you guys like what you're reading and voting helps me know.

:-) love you guys and I'd grab tissues if I were you.

Also! My comment thing isn't working and I can't reply to anyone but some of you were confused to why the purge has lasted to over a month.

The Purge dilemma got so out of hand that it never ended. No one was there to stop it because it got so out of control. Ya feel?

Sorry if I left that out but enjoy!

-

"Okay guys, this is it. We're going in." Harry announces to everyone. "The plane or whatever, is coming tonight. We have plenty of time to clear out the area and wait."

"Spencer, you'll have to stay back, it's only safe for you to do that." Liam informs me, and I feel my shoulders unconsiouslly droop down and a frown covers my lips.

"Hey, that's not fair, I want to help." I protest against their group decision, which they decided to make when I was asleep.

"I think we all know that Harry wouldn't let you go out there, even if it was just you two." Louis points out, laughing as Harry nods in agreement.

"Where would I stay?" I ask, picking up my bag and taking a few steps to make sure my foot was perfectly fine, which luckily, it was feeling much better and I could actually feel it.

"We'll find a place alright?" Harry tells me, rubbing my shoulder when I looked up at him with doubt.

"What if something happens to me?" I ask, fear in my voice. "I always mess things up for you guys, I'll just be the damsel in distress again."

"You won't because you're stronger than you were before, you've grown to be tougher. You can take care of yourself better than you could before, so I believe in you." He holds my cheeks, pecking my lips then turning back to the boys. "Okay, so we'll stay together, and Spencer will stay a little behind."

"We can stay together, but we should probably be a couple of yards away just so we can scope the place out." Niall jumps in. Harry nods his head.

"Okay, you guys ready?" Harry asks the group of shaking, terrified friends. I know he's just as terrified because of the shake in his voice. It's actually quite cute because he acts all tough but he's actually scared of something. "Let's go." He starts walking ahead of everyone, scoping the place out by aiming his gun in different directions to make sure that no one is around.

"It's like we're in the FBI." Tyler walks beside me, doing what Harry does, but in a more movie like way.

"Pew pew." I make a gun out of my fingers, 'shooting' around. He laughs, and so do I.

"Guys, shut up." Nick says, glancing back but looking back toward the front where everyone else was looking.

"I'm going to keep you company, because all the other guys are stuck up." He tells me, humor in his voice.

"Are you scared?" I ask him, because his tone seems like he's the bravest one here.

"Hell yes." He answers me. "I'm trying to be a good role model Sissy."