Chapter 20.

VERY IMPORTANT
CHAPTER 21 and 20 MAY BE SWITCHED ON YOUR PHONES/COMPUTERS ETC SO PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU ARE READING THE RIGHT CHAPTER
AND IF ITS SWITCHED FOR YOU JUST DELETE THE BOOK FROM YOUR LIBRARY AND RE-ADD IT
Harry's POV

I watched Spencer's breathing slow down into a sleepy state as she laid in my arms, one arm tucked under my back and her other around my chest. Her head rest on my shoulder, near my armpit. Yes, gross, but I promise you, it's clean.

She's incredibly beautiful. I've never laid eyes on someone this beautiful. She's something else. I thank God every day for her. She's like my guardian angel sent from above. Hell, I was on drugs the day I met her, but she didn't notice. Ever since that day, I haven't done anything above headache medicine, because her voice use to give me a headache alone.

That day though, where everything was just a mess, was when I stupidly did something above headache meds. I wish I didn't do it, but what can I do now? Everything is the way I've always wanted it.

I couldn't stand her in the beginning. Especially when she broke my table, god I hated her but she was so incredibly different. I didn't exactly hate her, but I fell for her. Harder than she fell on the table. Yeah, I kidnapped her because i thought she was the one, but then I grew to disliking her because I saw how Niall looked at her. I knew he had something for her, always knew he did and when he told me he did, I wasn't surprised. He told me though, that it didn't matter, that it was just a crush, and I believe him.

Niall wouldn't ever do anything to hurt me, or her.

He told me he was over her. I figured out that was a lie when we went to get her with me from when stupidly ran away to help that Katie girl. Sometimes her heart comes before her brain. I love Niall like my own blood, but this is something he couldn't have. I've already lost almost everything and plus I plan on hooking him up with someone when we get to London, anyways.

But all I could, and wanted to worry about was this little angel wrapped in my arms, snoring softly.

I decide it's time for me to get sleep also, and I fall asleep to the rhythm of her snoring.

-

"Spencer what are you doing?" I demand out of her, following her out he door into the dammed burning sun. My black attire was not the right choice today.

"What does it look like?" She asks, waving her hands around and does a quick spin before continuing to walk. "I'm leaving."

"You can't just leave." I say bewildered, and more to myself than her.

"Watch me." She challenges me, and continues walking, but at a faster pace. My feet all the sudden stop moving, and I'm stuck to the ground. It's as if glue was out onto my shoes by someone who's playing a stupid prank. I reach out for her, to stop her from walking away from me, but she slips out of my hand. Her hair flows side to side as she walks up the driveway. I try screaming at her, but nothing comes out. My voice is just a small whisper, barely audible for me to hear.

I try moving, but it sinks me farther down, away from Spencer like quicksand. It sends jolts of pain through my legs as the ground seeps between them, almost crushing them.

"Spencer!" I yell again, but nothing comes out of my mouth. I watch as she hops the fence, glancing back just for a split second and I watch as a single tear rolls down her face before she's gone.

And soon, I'm gone, away from the house in a completely new scenery. Spencer is walking through an alley, and I take this as my chance to talk to her. "Spencer? Can you hear me?" I call out desperately, but she doesn't even flinch when the words leave my mouth. She can't hear me.