Chapter 5.

My hands trailed down his chest, tracing the tattoos he is covered in. My palm sweat mixing with his chest sweat. His lips trailed down my neck, leaving bite marks and soft kisses. I moaned in pleasure, seething through my teeth because the feeling he's giving me.

My hands tug at his curls as his hand travels up my thigh, and his other one steady on my waist, rubbing soothing circles into my tender skin. His mouth hits a sensitive spot on my neck, sending out a groan from my mouth.

He lifts his head, looking at me "I told you, you'd be doing that." He smirked, connecting his lips with mine in a sloppy and rough kiss.

I kissed back, and I felt his body shift. He centers himself in between my legs, while his elbows keeps himself up on either side of me. I can feel his hardness brushing my sensitive spot, making me squirm. He still has his boxers on so I take this as my chance to buck my hips up. He groans in between our kiss and I smile within it.

I play with the hem of his boxers while his hands work on taking my underwear off. He lifts himself up slightly just so I can take his off as I do the same. He stares down at me, eyeing my body.

"You're beautiful." His whsipers, leaning back into his past position, and connection our lips once again.

My hands go back into his hair as one of his hands grope my breast and his other rubs my clit. "Please." I whimper and he chuckles.

"Eager I see." He whispers, moving his lips back to my neck, sucking on it and biting at it. I soon feel a swarm of pain through my body but is soon replaced by pleasure.

I moan but Harry shushes me "Don't wake the boys."

He thrusts, slowly but surely over and over, teasing me as he takes himself out. He then slams into me, making me scream out his name. My hands scratch down his back, as my teeth grit.

I've never felt so good.

"Spencer." I ignore the call of my name and continue the pleasure.

"Spencer!" My eyes open, as I shoot up. I'm not naked, and Harry is not on top of me. I'm still in the guest bedroom, in my yoga pants and t-shirt.

I'm panting as I look around the room. I look at the doorway to see Harry staring there. I blush immediately at the sight of him.

I just had a wet dream about Harry.

"Are you okay?" He asks, concerned as he looks at me intently.

"Yeah." I breathe out. I'm covered in sweat and my hair feels frizzy. "Why?"

"You were yelling my name." He says, leaning against the door frame. "I got worried."

My heart began beating rapidly when he says that. I ended up saying his name in my sleep, to where he could hear me. I'm terrified that he's lying to me, and that he actually heard me moaning his name. This sucks.

"Yeah, yeah I'm fine." I smile reassuringly "I uh, I had a bad dream about that I was dying and I was screaming your name for help." I come up with a quick lie, hoping that it would work, and I wouldn't have any problems with Harry.

"Oh okay," he smiles "Well we have breakfast downstairs if you want some." He leaves the room, closing the door and I let out a sigh of relief.

I've never been so embarrassed in my life, if he knows what my actual dream was about, I'm doomed. I heave myself out of the bed and walk into the bathroom to brush my teeth and hair. I can't help but replay that dream, over and over.

I head downstairs, my nerves building up as I feel the fear of Harry saying something build up inside me. I sit at the table beside Louis, and as far as possible from Harry and I feel like I'm dripping in sweat.