Chapter 12.

I miss moments like these, when I'm surrounded by the people I love, and enjoying all the little things. From the birds outside to the color of the carpet, it was all beautiful to me as a child.

I remember when my mom smiled, I smiled. People's expressions determined mine, if someone was mad, I ended up being mad. If they were sad, I was sad and so on.

But it didn't happen to me this time. The spark of jealously that hit Harry's face when he saw me with Nick and Tyler was an unforgettable moment and something I'd never forget because I finally had turned the tables on him. Instead of me being jealous of Kendall, he was jealous of Nick and Tyler.

It gave me a feeling of power knowing that I finally hurt someone, someone that hurt me first. Someone who deserved to feel pain finally got what they asked for.

Well, Harry didn't exactly ask for pain, but he did unintentionally. With his actions, and his attitude, he practically asked for what came to him. He thought that his little act would cause no harm towards him.

But my dear Harry, karma's a bitch.

"Hey Harry, this is Nick and Tyler." I introduce them as innocently as I could sound, as Harry glares at them.

"Nice to meet you." Nick smiles oblivious to the situation, as Tyler says the same.

"Yeah, nice to meet you." Harry tries to hide his anger but fail miserably.

"Hey, um Spencer can I talk to you?" Harry asks, keeping calm. "And what the fuck happened to your shirt?"

"I don't know and nope." I walk away from him, towards the basement that Niall had told me in which they'd be staying.

"Now this is where you guys will be staying, and-" I stop mid-sentence as I take a look at the basement. "Good Lord."

"How fucking rich are you guys?" Tyler exclaims.

"This isn't my house." I mutter. The basement is huge, reminding me of a man cave. It's practically like a bottom floor, with a living room, tiny kitchen, a bathroom and what looks like to be two bedrooms.

"This is absolutely amazing." Nick examines the living room and I gape also, noticing the play station 3 with four remotes, the 96' inch flat screen, and popcorn maker. The kitchen is smaller than the one upstairs, but still handy with pots, and food. The boys must be down here when I can never find them.

"It really is." I agree with him. A thought comes to my mind and I grin. Since my room is occupied upstairs, maybe they'd be nice enough to let me sleep on one of the couches. "This is your new home, and it's about to be mine too. My room got, um, occupied so I need somewhere to stay. Do you mind if I sleep on the couch?" I ask hesitantly.

"Actually, you can take my bedroom." Nick smiles and I shake my head.

"No, I couldn't do that, plus I like this couch."

"You've never seen this place before." He rolls his eyes.

"So? That doesn't mean I can't fall in love on first sight." I laugh.

"As the guy, you can take the bedroom, and I will take the couch." Nick declares before I can say anything else.

"But-"

"No but's." He interrupts me, and I realize I'm never going to win this argument.

"Fine." I glare at him, jokingly. "Well I'm going to head upstairs. You guys can get settled." I shot them one last smile before walking back upstairs.

"About damn time." A voice rings in my ear and I instantly recognize it.

"Go away." I mutter, walking past him.