Chapter 19.

DONT FORGET TO VOTE :-)

And please read the a/n at the end!

-

"Can we to swimming?" I mumble as soon as we get back to the house from the long drive.

"Ugh, the monster is awake." I hear Harry say to Niall, and I glare at him, although he can't see me since I'm still laying down.

"I can hear you." I retort at him, sitting up. "Please."

"No," Harry looks into the review mirror before getting out while Niall follows him. "Come on, we need to clean up that gash."

I touch the gash on my forehead on instinct, and see a little bit of blood on my finger. I didn't even realize it was there, it hasn't been hurting since this morning.

"Now please tell me that you won't turn on us like Kendall and Katherine did." Harry opens my door.

"Kate." I correct him, gazing at him. He looks so adorable when he's wrong. "And I don't know, I probably will if I don't go swimming."

"Niall!" Harry calls toward the door where Niall left to, causing my head to ring. My head is still aching. "Get the rag-"

"No, no, no please don't." I grab his arm, and almost thrown my hand to his mouth, to make him stop yelling.

"Fine, now come on." He nods his head to the door but I don't move. "What are you doing?" He questions.

I cross my arms, looking forward. I stay silent, waiting for him to get the message. "Carry me."

"Are you crazy? No I don't feel like it." He huffs out, crossing his arms and planting his feet.

Instead of replying I lift both arms up into the air and wait for him to pick me up. He groans, mumbling something I couldn't understand before picking me up in defeat. He picks me up bridal style and I wrap my arms around him. I kiss his cheek

He walks through the hallway, and out the back door. "What are you doing?" I ask confused. "Don't you want to go put out bathing suits on?"

Instead of answering, he smiles mischievously, walking towards the pool. "Harry..." I say suspiciously before I feel a rush of cold water surround me. I come out of the water, gasping for air while Harry stands there, laughing his butt off. I send daggers at him with my eyes until he looks down at me, and stops laughing when he sees my face. "You okay Spenc?" He asks, concern in his tone, along with guilt.

Instead of answering, I continue glaring at him while holding up my hand, signaling for him to help me up. He slumps his shoulder, leaning down for my hand, and grabbing it. He begins lifting me up but instead of me coming up, he goes down when I put both hands on his and pull him down into the pool with me.

He belly flopped next to me, leaving a big splash and right before he went under, he screamed 'you're gonna get it!'

I laughed, and continued laughing until I felt something tugging on my feet and I'm soon under the water too. Water goes up my nostrils, making it hard to swim under the water, but I swim backwards, away from him. I resurface and find Harry all the way across on the other side.

"Have you ever played the game Shark?" Harry smirked evilly.

"No.." I trail off suspiciously and I see Harry wink before going under the water and swimming right toward me as fast as he can. I make a run (swim) for it and paddle toward the wall. My feet aren't touching the ground.

I make it to the wall, climbing up it as fast as I could but his hand grabbed my ankle, pulling me back under toward him. I scream, going under the water. I go back up quickly, looking for Harry and I feel myself being lifted into the air, and thrown. I land on my back, and go under just a little before once again, getting back to above the water and letting out a big breath. I'm out of breath actually, he's pulled me under so many times, and all that swimming has caused me to get insanely weaker.