Ξ M O C H I Ξ

(Leave comments if you can! I love comments!)

⚠️NSFW Content Ahead: If you are sensitive to sexual content or anything of the sort, feel free to skip this chapter⚠️

Jungkook opened the front door of his suburban home. His house wasn't huge, but it was way too big for just one person to be living in. As he took his shoes off at the front door, he closed the door behind him.

"Mochi?", he called out. "I'm home, where are you?".

Leaving his shoes at the door, he walked into the living room. Everything was where he had left it that morning, so he knew 'Mochi' hadn't been downstairs.

"He usually makes a mess...Mochi?", Jungkook called out again. He walked up the stairs, still calling 'Mochi'.

He walked down the hallway to the guest room that 'Mochi' was supposed to be occupying. Upon opening the door, he heard faint noises coming from another room.

Jungkook followed the sound until he reached its source; his bedroom. The sound was clearer, now that he was close.

As he entered his room, faint whimpers caught his attention. He tried to pinpoint the sound and ended up in front of his closet.

"Mochi...?", he said, softly.

Jungkook slowly opened the closet door. "Mochi~!", Jungkook said, a smile forming on his face.

In front of him was a young man lying on the closet floor, naked and handcuffed. He was indeed, crying.

"Did you- oh, you did~!", Jungkook said, kneeling. There was semen all over the floor, covering the entire area in front of the young man. There was a vibrator strapped to the young man's shaft and a collar around his neck.

"P-please take...it off...", the young man pleaded. He squirmed a little on the closet floor. "Hmm...nah.", Jungkook said. The young man closed his eyes and tears slid down his face. Jungkook laughed.

He took his finger and ran it around the hole at the tip of the young man's member. "Aah...Aaaah!", the young man moaned, practically screaming.

"Aw, I know you're sore, Mochi," Jungkook said, gripping the young man's shaft. ", and I know you came a lot already, but I wanna see you cum...can I?".

"Don't...look at...me," the young man whimpered. Jungkook squeezed the young man's shaft, slightly digging his nails into it. The young man screamed in pain.

"Don't tell me what to do, Mochi...", Jungkook said in a serious tone.

"Y-yes...sir.", the young man said, holding back tears. Jungkook let go of the young man's shaft and sat on the floor outside of the closet. He smiled childishly as the young man's breathing became heavy.

"Are you about to cum, Mochi?", Jungkook said, rocking back and forth impatiently. 'Mochi' didn't say a word, he only closed his eyes tightly.

He began to tremble lightly as slight moans escaped his mouth. Jungkook leaned in closer, wide-eyed, watching 'Mochi' like a curious child.

Unexpectedly, the young man made almost no noise when he came. A white liquid splashed across Jungkook's closet floor.

"Ah, your face was amazing...I wanna see you make that face again...", Jungkook said as he ran his finger through the semen. "I'd make you lick this up, but I'm feeling nice today, Mochi."

He rubbed his index finger and his thumb together with the liquid in between them. "Oh yeah, that thing.", Jungkook remembered, his eyes trailing to the vibrator.

He took it off of 'Mochi' and checked the settings. "I had this on high? I'm sorry, Mochi.", he smiled. "Wanna sleep with me tonight?"

The young man did not respond. He seemed dazed. "Mochi?". Still no response. "Mochi."Jungkook said, losing his patience. The young man's eyes moved from the floor to Jungkook, but he did not respond.

Jungkook reached in the closet and grabbed the young man by the throat, pinning him down. Still gaining no response, Jungkook lifted him up by the neck and choked him against the wall.

"Answer me when I ask you something, Jimin...", Jungkook said, gritting his teeth. "Yes sir.", the young man managed to squeeze out a response. Jungkook narrowed his eyes and let go of the young man's neck.

Jungkook stood up and got a towel from his drawer and spread it across the closet floor. "Get up...", he said.

Jimin stood up slowly and walked out of the closet. His walk was more of a constant stumble, and his legs were shaky. He plopped himself on Jungkook's bed and let out a long sigh.

"I'll unlock the handcuffs.", Jungkook said, picking up the keys on his bedside table. He unlocked the handcuffs around Jimin's ankles and wrists.

"Do you want a bath?", he asked calmly. "Yes sir...", Jimin muttered. "Alright...", Jungkook smiled.

He picked Jimin up and carried him to the bathroom. During the bath, Jimin fell asleep as the warm water touched his skin. When they were done, Jungkook dried and clothed Jimin.

Not owning any clothes that could fit Jimin, Jungkook put him in a huge gray sweater.

After putting Jimin in bed, Jungkook turned the light off and got into bed. Before closing his eyes, he stared at Jimin for a bit. "Goodnight, Mochi...", he said, caressing Jimin's cheek.

I'm sorry, I had no idea I'd get so into writing this...

Also, Wattpad is being an ass with italics and it turns all my italics into bold words so sorry in advance ☹️