Chapter 27

"I'm tired.. Can we stop?" Jade sighs loudly. Perrie looks back, not tired at all. But she nods. "Fine" She simply says. When they pass a wall of rocks.. well.. A gorgeous place was found. The burning color orange was lighting up a little corner on the edge of the mountain. The mountain edged at a long blue beach. They almost teared up at the sight. "It's perfect" Perrie grabs Jade's hand and smiles. They carefully sit down and close their eyes to enjoy this perfect moment.

Perrie Her fingers brush against her skin, which is slowly feeling hot because of the bright sun burning on her and her lover. She smiles genuinely at Jade who's attention is fixed on a gorgeous flower. They're on the first day of their honeymoon. And although a honeymoon wasn't at all what they expected, they did see it as a opportunity to bring back some memories. Because we can safely state that their story hasn't been the easiest one. "Remember graduation?" Perrie says looking at her wife. Jade's eyes glow up even more if possible at the memory.
Oh yes.. graduation. That didn't exactly go as planned..

They look up smiling what brings us to the first flashback:

A loud giggle is heard in the hallway. "Uhh Pez" Jade leans over Perrie to grab her phone. "Hmm" Perrie softly kisses Jade's neck, not listening to her words. "Jesy has called you twelve times" She says. "What?!" Now she stops to grab her phone. Jesy has indeed called her and seemed pretty worried after Perrie didn't pick up. She also got some texts.

From: Jesy
Yo I'm waiting

From: Jesy
Girl where are you?

From: Jesy
That creep Willen even asked where you are

From: Jesy
Girl the ceremony is about to start! Where are you?

From: Jesy
oh I get it

From: Jesy
GET IT GIRL! GET SOME

From: Jesy
Okay it started better come (pun intended) on time girl!

She closes her eyes in disbelief. "Oh my god" She suddenly realizes what situation she's in now. "It started!" She squeaks. Jade's eyes widen. "No!" She yelps.
They jump up and cover their naked bodies with clothes . Jade with a tight dark blue dress and Perrie in her graduation clothes. "Come on hurry!" They grab each others hands and run off to the ceremony.
"We welcome Miss Thirlwall!" The principle says loudly into the microphone. Jade runs off to the stage and makes it just in time to grab the microphone and smile like nothing happened. "Hi! Welcome to the graduations of 2018! I just want to say how proudly I am. All of you worked so, so hard to get here where you are standing right now. Some of you found friendship. Some found their passion and lives out here. I am so proud to call myself your teacher. Each and every one of you deserves to wear those weird caps and get that weird paper who you'll probably lose when you move out. But that's not important. This is just the beginning. From now on your paths will be so different. You have been the same for years. Now you're free. And I am so very sure that each and every one of you will build up a perfectly happy life. Thank you" Jade silence herself to hear the air fill up with applause. A big smile forms on her face. Hell yes she will miss those people. She stands there, right next to the principal to give her students their diploma.
And even though she loves each one of them. When It was Perrie's turn her heart stopped for a second. Their hands softly brush together as Jade gives Perrie her diploma. Their intense eye contact can't bother anyone anymore. Perrie throws her arms around Jade's neck and hugs her tight. All the hiding. All the secrets. It's over.

End flashback

They smile and look down. "That surely wasn't the planning" Perrie giggles what makes her wife smile once again. "Oh I didn't really mind" Jade shrugs before getting a cheeky smile of Perrie.
"Remember when we moved in together?" Jade brings up. Perrie sighs. "That house was awful" she says. Jade grabs Perrie her hand.

So we start our second flashback:

"I'm sorry miss we can't help you" The mover said simply. They dumped all the boxes in their house and wanted to leave. The girls both didn't read the contract with the movers so had no idea they wouldn't help with actually placing stuff into their house. "I thought you read the contract!" Jade snaps at Perrie. "Well I didn't. I thought you did" Perrie just quickly answers. "Well that was our whole budget so we can't afford new people. Just great!" Jade walks into their house and slams the door. Just before the door was supposed to close, it breaks off. Wich causes the door to fall harshly on the ground. "Can't you be more careful!" Perrie yells. "Well if you would work and not let me do all the work we could afford a better house!" Jade snaps back while walking into the kitchen. The floor made loud bangs because their feet were angrily walking over it. "I can't work! I'm still in school! That you didn't study doesn't mean I shouldn't!" Perrie yells at Jade. The tension was sharp. They both looked at each other with gross looks only seeing the negative things. "Well I couldn't study because I needed to work at that stupid school of yours!" Jade screams, not knowing what to say anymore.
Perrie shakes her head. She angrily sets a step. And maybe it was just a coincidence or maybe the floor had the need to do something about this horrible fight, but it cracked. Perrie her feet got stuck right into the hole of the now completely broken floor. Perrie bursts into tears while laying her head down in her hands. It doesn't even hurt. She could just lift her feet up. It was the tension what made her sad.
And with all the love for Perrie, Jade quickly sat down beside her and pulled her safe in her arms. "I'm so sorry" She says. Perrie looks up with tears in her eyes. "You know what. It doesn't matter. Yes this situation sucks. But I love you. And I will always love you! It doesn't matter where I am or how gross the area is, as long as I am with you. You are my home Perrie. We'll fix the door.. and the floor. But I am just so thankful that I can do that with you. And Perrie, I don't want to lose you" Jade says with all her heart.
She pulls Perrie up and cleans off the dust of their clothes. Perrie starts to cry. "You won't. I'll never leave you" She tries to say between her cry noises. "And I am sure I'll never be able to live without you. That's why.." Jade slowly kneels down. Perrie's hands reach her mouth. "Perrie Louise Edwards. You've claimed my heart ever since the moment I saw you in class. You've been so loving and caring for me and the heart that I have given you. You are the love of my life. Please, Perrie, Marry me" Jade says, also crying for herself. "Oh my god. Yes! Yes yes yes yes yes! Of course!" Perrie yells for the world to hear. She kneels down too and connects their lips together in a loving kiss

End flashback

"It was perfect, with you" Jade smiles and rubs her thumb over Perrie her hands. "I love you" Perrie smiles from ear to ear. "I love you too" Jade leans in. Their lips connect, just like the sun connecting to the horizon as the day is ending. But their love? There is no ending to that

The end

Oh my god. The ending? I know.. It has been a long journey and I cannot thank you guys enough for all the love and support that I've received! I got attacked by a spider today. (I crawled over my arm.. still not over it) but It just made me realize that the ending is not the most important thing. It's all the things you've done before it. All the memories you've created! (What a spider can do to you) That's how this chapter came to life. I hope you liked "teach me"
And I assure you, this will definitely not be my last fanfiction.. cuz ya girl obsessed. I love you guys so much! Thank you xx
Kisses -Rosa