Chapter 10

Writing this took multiple days.. I wanted to make a longer chapter. So HERE YOU GO LOVES 💕💕ENJOY!

〰〰➰〰〰

I got woken up by a sneeze. Yep, you read It right, a sneeze. Not a normal annoying one though, a cute one. "Shit" I hear the sneezer curse. I giggle and open my eyes. "Eh.. I didn't mean to wake you like that.. sorry" She scratches the back of her neck. I smile, which I normally try not to do in the morning. "It's fine. What time is it?" I rub my eyes and yawn lazily. "Six, I need to be at school early.. you know.. teacher stuff... and all.." She sighs. I just nod and get out of bed. I just realized I was only wearing a sports bra. It was too hot for my liking so I threw away the shirt in the middle of the night. My pale abs meet her eyes. "Could you stop eye fucking me so I can change?" I say sarcastically. She blushes. "I am not eye fucking you" She says quietly.
"Kay, whatever you say" I shrug and turn around. My trousers are casually folded over the chair beside me. So I decide to get back at her for last night. I pull down my pants, leaving me only in a sports bra and panties. I turn around to meet gawking Jade. Or Mrs Thirlwall.. "is it okay if I shower?" I smirk. "S-sure" she says. I walk towards what seems to be the bathroom. I feel a pair of eyes burn on my skin. And I never enjoyed it as much as I do now. After the shower I put on the clothes from yesterday and walk downstairs to meet Mrs Thirlwall in the kitchen. "Hya" I say meeting her eyes. She smiles. "I need to be quick but I baked pancakes" she says while handing me one. "I don't know the way from here.. to school" I blush and look down. "That's okay I'll give you a ride" she smiles and grabs her bag. "We gotta go though" I nod and quickly put on my shoes. I just realized we forgot about math. We started talking and watching movies and totally forgot about it.
We walk towards the car. It truly is a nice thing. It's shining red and pretty. I'm not into cars at all but this one is for one, owned by the most beautiful girl on earth and two, I like red. I sit in the passenger seat and wait for her so sit beside me. She smiles and closes the door on my side. Then she walks over to her side ands sits down.
She smirks a little to my face in the mirror and starts the car.

Skip car ride (a/n I know right, badass!!)

We walk over towards the school. "We can't walk in at the same time can we?" I say hesitatingly. She sighs. "Maybe that's not the best thing to do, no" She giggles to herself and looks at me. I smile back at her. We drown in each other's eyes again. It's not hard. Hers are such an interesting color! How they... Snap out of it! I look down. "I'll go in first" she sighed and nods. I walk towards the entrance, really not by accident that I sway my hips as she looks at me.

When walking in the school, Jesy comes up to me. "Perrie! Why are you so early? You're always late?" She says surprised. "Good morning to you too Nelson. Why are you here?" I sigh and walk over to the lockers. I can't seem to forget that pretty little face of mrs Thirlwall. That cute sparkle in her eyes when Disney comes up. Het adorable giggle when she sees something she finds funny. Or when she laughs at my stupid jokes to make me feel better. And that adorable face when she sleeps. I woke up last night to get water and passed her room. I looked inside and saw her sleep. She was hugging her pillow like it was a person. God I never was jealous of a pillow before. I want her to hug me at night. Fall asleep with her in my arms. Feeling her breath against my neck.
"What are you thinking about" Jesy's voice gets me out of my thoughts. I look up. "Huh?" I look at her confused. "You look like you're dream fucking someone" She giggles. My face turns into shock. Is it that obvious? She sees my face and burst into laugher. "You know I was kidding, but know I'm scared. Who were you thinking of?" She says. I swallow and walk over to a table. She follow me until we sit down. "Tell me!" She stares at me. Not letting this go until I tell her every last detail.
"Well I think I like someone.. far.. far beyond my reach" I sigh. I'll never be able to call her mine. "What is beyond 'your' reach mrs Edwards? Are you going to listen to the rules suddenly?" Jesy smirks.
"Dating her could ruin everything... not only for me but also for her" And I don't want to ruin her job. Maybe it's important for her maybe she loves it. I don't care if I'm kicked out of school. That's honestly the best thing they could do.. But I don't want to destroy things for her. At least I get to spend a whole hour or two at her house. Depends how long the math session takes. "Sooo?? Are you gonna tell me or keep daydreaming about that girl?" Jesy frowns, she's never seen me like this. I've only been in love once and let's say it was a huge mistake of mine.
"If you shut up about it.." I mumble. I can't keep secrets from her. "I won't tell anyone" she sticks out her pinky. I nod. "I may of kinda like... the art teacher.." the last part is whispered. I look down and blush. There, I said it. I like her. Jesy's mouths drops. "The art teacher!?" She almost yells. "Jesy! Shut the fuck up!" I smack her arm. She giggles. "Sorry" she whispers now overdramatic. I roll my eyes at her.
"Yes, the art teacher. I don't know okay! She's my age and so nice... and.. ugh.. perfect" I look at my hands who are hugging each other nervously.
"You are so whipped, girl" Jesy laughs and hands me over a shirt she borrowed from me a few weeks ago. I frown. "Wow that was fast. Last time you gave it back three years later" She rolls her eyes at my joke. I look to my right to meet Mrs Thirlwall who is just walking in, casually. She slowly makes her way to her room while looking in my way. We steal a glance and smile. She's too cute, I swear If we keep doing this I won't be able to stop myself from kissing her senseless.
But she turns her head not back to her way. Just when she bumps into the still closed door she looks at it. I giggle when she blushes furiously. I bite my lip and watch her disappear. "Damn you got it big, girl" Jesy giggles as she watches me. I look at her. "She's perfect Jes, I can't help it" I sigh loud and deep. "Aw how romantic" Says Jesy dreamily. I roll my eyes. "How is this romantic?" It's the complete opposite. "The story! It's super cute! You're watching her and dreaming about her but it's forbidden love!" She squeaks. Again, I roll my eyes. She's such a kid. "Do you have art today?" She asks curiously when I don't join her stupid story.
"Yep.. two hours.. how am I gonna survive that!? She makes me so... frustrated" I sigh. It's impossible. But did I ever let the impossible go? Is there a way to get her?
It's not that bad right? She's my age, I'm over 18. Maybe I should talk to the head of the school about this. As a anonymous though..

"Sir? Could I talk to you for a sec?" I ask mr Adams. "Sure Perrie! Sit down" He points to a chair in front of his desk. I sit down and look up. "Well I had a question. You know the rule that dating is illegal with a teacher and a student in high school?"
I try not to look nervous. He nods. "Well the rule is like that because the students are below 18 right?" So technically we're allowed to here?" I look at him with no emotion. At least I try not to have one.
"Well, it's not illegal but dating isn't allowed in school because it could mess up the concentration. Whatever outside happens isn't my case" he shrugs.
"Why? Is something going on?" He says. I giggle. "No! Hell no! I actually was wondering about it because a girl from my high school had a relation with her teacher and he got arrested. I just heard about it" I make up. He smiles. "Wish her luck" he says. I nod, smiling thankfully. "Thanks for your time mr Adams. Have a nice day" I stand up and walk back to Jesy. "Bye Perrie" I hear him say before I close his door. My heart is bouncing like crazy.
It isn't illegal. She wouldn't get fired.
Oh. My. Freaking. God.

〰〰➰〰〰