Chapter 8

"Perrie can I talk to you for a second" I hear Mrs Thirlwall say. God my name sounds good when she says it, damn.
"Sure" I nod and walk over to her while the rest of the class walks away to go home.
"You wanted me to be your math tutor, right?" She says while sitting on her desk. I'm standing in front of her. And I would be lying if I told you that I was't stopping myself from jumping on top of her and kiss her. But I manage to stand and just look at her. "Yeah.. I suck at it" I smile slightly. "Well what day are you available?" She asks. I look up to meet her golden orbs. For a date? Always. Math? Never. You? My whole freaking life!
"I don't really do things so everything is fine by me" I say back to her while trying to fix my jeans. "Okay.. this afternoon? My house?" She offers. My throat closes. She is inviting me in her house.
"Y-yeah.." I blush and look down. "Can I have your number?" She says. Oh my god she wants my number. The beginning of a love story! Wait what?

"What?" I look at her confused. Trying to hide the girl inside of me who is screaming and yelling from happiness.
"So I can text you my address?" She says.
"Oh yeah of course" I giggle. She hands over her phone. She touched this phone. Now I'm touching it. Uughh I need to stop!!
I add my number and decide to be a bit
more confident. I add myself as: Perrie ❤️
I smirk and give her phone back. "That's not good!" She says. Oh shit.
She does something and shows what she did. She wrote: Perrie ❤️🔥
I blush and look down. Is she flirting with me?
"I see ya later" She says, smiling. "Kay, Bye" I wanted to shake her hand because just touching her hand is magical to me. But she pulls me into a tight hug. "See ya later" she whispers in my ear. I shiver and bite my lip. She pulls away and smiles like nothing happened. I turn around with jelly legs and walk home. Immediately I got a text.

Jade:

HEYYYAA! Can you be here at five?

You:

HEEYYAAA! Sure! Text me the address

Jade:

YAY! See ya then! X *address*

-

X? Like a kiss? X means a kiss right. I'm fangirling oh my god. Right... let's get ready.

I did my makeup again and didn't change my closet because that would make me look desperate. And put my hair in a ponytail and packed up my math books.

I push on the doorbell and wait to hear someone run down the stairs behind it. I giggle and wait till it opens up.
"Hey" I giggle. She smiles and steps back to invite me in. "Want something to eat or something?" She asks. "Nope, just had some" I smile friendly at her as a thanks.

We start to work in her room on her bed. I wish there would be a different reason I'd be on her bed... But this will do for now.
She explains things what I simply don't understand. I don't even bother to listen. I just stare at her. She's completely focused on the math story that she doesn't notice. It's cute. She's a geek and I love it.
After we both god sick we just sit here. I look at her and smile. "Maybe we could watch a movie... If that's okay.." Maybe that was too far to ask a teacher... but her face lights up. "Disney!" She exclaims excitedly. I giggle and follow her downstairs. We sit down and watch Tangled as we eat popcorn and sing along with the songs. By the end of the movie my head is resting on her shoulder as I got tired. I want to stay here. I love her company... But I can't. This was way more then a teacher is allowed. "I'm not letting you go home" I hear her say. I look at her confused. "Huh?" I don't get it. She points outside the window. "Thunder and it's showering.. it's not save and my car broke down so I can't drive you.. So you're staying" she smiles brightly. I smile back. "Kay fine.." I sigh like I'm having a hard time with it. But from the inside.. well:

OOGMSNDUUIIII I'M STAYING I'M STAAYINGG!! WHOOOOOOOPPP!!

Not a really good chapter... Well it's late here so I guess It's fine.. for the ones that are reading this late night GOODNIGHT! And for the ones who are lucky (heheh I hate mornings) and where it's now morning GOODMORNING! HOW WAS YOUR NIGHT!?

XXXX