Chapter 18

UGH UPDATE! Finally!
Well As I said In my last chapter, I'm in England. That's why writing was taking a bit longer then usual. I've been to a few places.. Gravesend, Rochester, Canterbury and a town we got lost in. I really love it here! Sucks I have school next week so I can't stay longer! For the people who live in England. LUCKY! It's my dream living here! Enjoy it! Xxxxxxx

〰👻〰

"Goodmorning class" The teacher sighs. He's getting old and incapable of getting the class silent. He stands there with that hopeless look on his face. Everyone just keeps yelling and making noise. It's a mess. I look around. No one is bothering to listen to him, nor be quiet. I'll help him out. "Just shut the fuck up!" I yell. It turns silent. The kids in the class look at me with a frown. "Thank you Perrie.." He sighs. I turn around and nod to him with a friendly smile. "Right today we're-" the rest is a blur. My mind is wandering of to my beautiful princess. Yep I'm going to call her that. My Egyptian princess.

〰👻〰

"Hey again!" Jade walks in happily and dumps her stuff on her desk. I'm sitting in the front row because I want to steal some glances with her during this lesson.
She has black jeans on and a oversized sweater. I wonder what her body looks like underneath.. "lets get to work guys we can't keep it easy this year!" She's so happy today.. so bubbly. The now silent class sighs. "We're making a tree today and I'm giving the marks for your last art pieces" She says with a smile. "Okay, let's get started!" She exclaims. She sits down by her desk and looks up to meet my eyes.
I bite my lip and smile. I love seeing her. I don't know how It makes me so happy but it does and I'm fine with it. It was a long time ago I felt so happy. And I missed it..
"Are you going to keep staring at me or are you going to work?" She whispers while leaning forward, showing me a perfect view of her cleavage. I nibble at my lower lip to stop myself from staring at it. Or even jump on her right now in front of this whole class. As good as that sounds, I have to hold back.
I sigh. "Fine" I grab a pencil and start working on the task. It's quiet when she stands up. "I'll give you back your mark" She says. She hands out all the drawings with a paper with the mark on it. Lastly she sits down and gives mine. She looks at me with those intense brown eyes.
I look at the paper and my eyes widen. "What the fuck?!" I mumble quietly. She smiles from ear to ear. I got a freaking A! How did this happen?!
I want to kiss her and thank her. Mostly kiss her. But thanking should do. "Thank you so so much" I look up to meet her smiling. "You deserved it Perrie" She says. Oh yeah of course we're in school... forgot.. "thank you Mrs Thirlwall" I smirk at her. And for the first time, she bites her lip. And damn she looks sexy as hell doing so. I look down again and move on with the tree I'm making.
"Pez.. eh Perrie" She whispers. Well that didn't take long. I look up. "Who's eyes did you draw" She asks. I slightly smile. "Yours and mine" I simply say. I think she can connect the dots. She blushes and looks down.
She bell rings loud and makes the whole class jump up and walk away. "Bye Jadey" I giggle and stand up like everyone else. "Bye Pez" she says with a big smile. No one heard that I guess. But I hope she likes my new name for her.

〰👻〰

And finally we're in our last lesson. Unfortunately it's something I'm really not interested in at the moment. The only 'problem' I want to solve is the one why I'm not kissing Jade in the girls bathroom right now. But that's not really what math is about.. sadly.
Hm.. just think about it..
Her mouth pressed against mine and her hands brushing through my hair. My hands resting on her hips while she moans my name. Perrie. Perrie.

"Perrie!"

Huh what? I look up to meet Mr Smith staring at me. "Please pay attention to my lesson Mrs Edwards" he sighs and walks back to his seat. Some people giggle and some just ignore it. The usual boring lesson. I look trough the window to meet some very familiar eyes. They wave at me with a smile. It's Jade, sitting in the room right in front of us with a little garden in between. I wave back but in a way that it's not visible for Mr Smith.
She looks down and seems to write something down. I frown a bit until I realize what she's doing. She carefully looks around if any of her students is noticing something. Then she holds up a paper.

'What lesson are you in babe?' It says.

Firstly, god damn she calls me babe. I love this day. I pull out a page of my notebook and write 'math..' down.
I show it to her and in a reply she pulls a fake annoyed face. I softly giggle and shrug. Again she writes something down. She smiles a bit while writing it. Then she holds it up.

'Good luck ❤️'

Aw a heart. A blush crops slightly on my face. What could that mean? Love? Kisses? Or just exact what she wrote...?
Calm down Perrie.. She's just being friendly. She's just wishing me good luck like normal friends. Wait.. Friends? Are we friends? Shit, I've staring at my feet for at least five minutes. I look up to see her still looking at me. God she looks so beautiful. The sun is lighting up her face and ugh..
I stupidly just smile at her with my most loving smile. A smile that maybe could give away a hint that I love her. I don't know if I'll ever be able to tell her..
This hour went by extremely slow. The teacher forgot about me after the third time I was staring outside at my beautiful view.. heheheh. I guess he was sick of it but also didn't see the wrong side of me not paying attention. I was not making noise so It was fine. When the lesson ended I walked over to Jade her class. She sat there on her desk and when I looked close I noticed something I didn't know she used. She was wearing glasses.
And oh my god she looked like the sexy teacher she is! How is she single? I bit my lip and walked towards her. She wasn't noticing me, she was too caught up in her book. I laid my hand on top of her shoulder. She squeaks and jumps a little in her chair. "Oh my god Perrie! You are a very quiet walker" She lays her hand on top of mine. I softly giggle. "I'm really sorry I didn't mean to scare you" Maybe I did a little bit... She smiles. "Why aren't you going home?" She asks. "I wondered if we could grab a coffee? For once I have money myself and I want to start paying back for the fancy dinner" I sit down on her desk, not really caring If I'm allowed to or not. "Sounds good! Just let me finish this.." She looks down to her book what makes me smirk. "Of course Mrs Thirlwall" I say. I look at her how she's trying to get into her book again but not really succeeding. After a minute, she sighs. "Never mind.. Let's go!" Her face lights up again, just like it did during the lesson.
She cleans up her stuff and closes the door when we leave.

〰👻〰