Chapter 14

HELL YEH THERE IT IS!! THE XL CHAPTER! TOOK ME HELLA LONG CUZ WATTPAD HATES ME AND DIDN'T WANT TO WORK WITH ME.. BUT I DID IT!! XX

〰〰➰〰〰

"Isn't this a bit too fancy?" My eyes widen when we stand in front of a beautiful restaurant in the middle of the city. She looks at me with a gentle smile. "Not for you, my lady" She says with an accent what makes me giggle a bit. "Take my hand" she sticks it out. I gently take it. We walk inside the building to be welcomed by the beautiful sound of a piano playing guy in a suit. The place is lighten up by fairy lights and candles.
The tables are made with a dark color of wood. A peppermint color tablecloth and chic cutlery made of silver.
We sit down at a table of two and look around to meet a penguin. Or a man, in a tight black suit. Whatever you want to call it. He hands us over the menu and smiles friendly. "I'll be back in a couple minutes, my ladies" He turns around and walks back to what seems to be the kitchen
"Oh jezus!" I curse when I look at the price tags. Everyone turns to look at us. Mrs Thirlwall giggles and looks at me with a playful smile. "Eh.." I stutter and feel my cheeks burn bright red. "The steak looks good right?" She saved me. I look at her and smile thankfully. The people turn back to their food and expensive lives. "Thanks" I whisper. I let my finger slide down the paper. "I can't afford this" I sigh and look down. "I'll pay" She simply states. My head pops up. "No" I immediately answer. "I can't ask you that!" I whisper/ say, trying not to get too much attention again.
"You worked all day for me! See it as an reward!" She giggles and pokes with her finger in the bowl with salt.
"I-eh. I did that because I wanted to help. Not because I wanted payment" I state to just be clear. "I know" she simply says. "But I don't want you to spend that much money on me.." I sigh and look down. "Hey.." She lays her hand on top of mine. "It's fine. If it makes you feel better, pay me back" She smiles gently. "I don't have money nor a job" I look up and frown. How is she expecting me to pay back. "Not with money, silly. Just find a way to make it up to me" Her smile grows. "We have a deal?" I again look down to the menu. "Pez?" She says. Immediately I look up. "Pez?" I repeat. "Sorry.. I just.. sorry.. shouldn't of..-" Her eyes widen from shock. Like she just realized how stupid she was to say that. "I like it" My turn to save her. That's what we do I guess. "It's cute" I softly giggle when looking at her. "Did you just said you're cute to yourself?" She states. "Oh yeah. I'm adorable" we break into laugher.

"I'm going to have food baby" I moan loudly when we walk back to Jade's home because the car went out of gas. I know it's very clever.

Wait. I'm calling her by her name now.
I can get used to that.

"Aw Imma be a food mom, I'm so proud" Jade giggles and picks up the pace. We walk a bit faster because it's already dark outside. "Why would you be the mom" I ask her while lauging a bit. "I payed for the food..?" She says with her -duh- face. Like it's the most logical thing on the planet.
"Kay, You're the mom" I smile and look down. She squeaks happily and grabs my hand. I feel my cheeks burn bright red. But she doesn't seem to mind. I look up to look at her face. She's looking at someone who's walking five dogs at the same time. And that person is struggling with it, the dogs are way stronger then that person could ever hold. She feels eyes burn on her cheeks so she looks around to meet my gaze. I smile at her, ad I sign I don't mind the sudden move. She smiles back, the golden sparkles shining in her eyes and the dimple right in the middle of her cheek shows up.

She closes the door and throws her jacket on the ground and kicks her shoes against the wall. I giggle and do the same but a bit more careful. She smiles gently and walks over to the living room. "Just act like you're home" She says friendly.
I nod to her and sit down on the couch. She smiles and sits down beside me. "Are we continuing with the room tomorrow?" I ask her. "If you want to spend your Saturday here... aren't you going to a club or hang out with your friends? She turns to me. I shake my head. "Clubbing isn't really a fun thing to do with Jesy... eh my best friend" I giggle at the memory. "Oh god, what happened?" Jade smiles and looks at me with a frown on her face.
"Well.. She got drunk. Extremely drunk. And I was her babysitter. But she took it to far and tried to kiss me.. She didn't remembered the next day so I never told her because it would only make it awkward between us" I sigh and look at the slightly brown tinted carpet. "You're lesbian?" She asks. I look up and nod. "Yep" I'm not worried at all that she doesn't accept it. She told us she plays for the other team too. I actually heard nobody talking about it around the boys, which is weird because they still bully me for it.
"So.. what is the actual plan for the room?" She pulls her legs to her body and hugs them tightly. "Well.. just a nice place for guests to stay" I want to try to keep it a surprise. I want to see her face when it's done! "I have one question though.. If you don't have a guest room, what did I sleep in last night?" I grab the tea who is chilling in front of me. She smiles and does the same. Like she has been waiting for me to do it so she won't be the first.
"Well it's actually just a bed in a room. It was my old bed and I was too lazy to actually bring it to the dump.
So I putted it there.." She smiles again at the thought. I can't get enough of her smiling. Just the thought that it is me who is making her smile.. I can't be more pleased. "But I finally took the step. That wreck is gone.." She mumbles. "You mean the bed?" "Yep" oh god. Where am I supposed to sleep? I can't sleep in one bed with her? Right? She won't approve of that! Right..?
"Don't worry. I'll sleep on the couch" She simply states. "Oh hell no. That could seriously mess up your back. You are not sleeping there. At least let me sleep here then" I don't want her to be in pain. I'd rather have it. How am I so over the moon over this one girl!? I met her like, what? A couple weeks ago? I don't even know!
But... then I see that little cute face and I know the answers. Why I like her so much? Why I feel like I already have met the love of my life. Why I don't care about the rules. Well. Because It's Jade freaking Thirlwall.

〰〰➰〰〰