Chapter 15

"At least let me sleep here" Can't be that bad, right?
"No, If I'm not you're not either" she states. "where should I stay then?" My hand brings the cup of tea back to the table in front of us. "Are you okay if we sleep in the same bed..?" She almost whispers while blushing a bit and looking down. "Are you" because I am more then okay with sleeping with her in one bed. I even prefer it in a single bed so we have to snuggle up. But this will do.
She looks up with hesitation. Probably to look in my eyes. "I wouldn't mind" She says. A smile grows on my face after she finishes her sentence. "Kay" I say happily.
"I'll get some biscuits" she says while giggling a bit because of my reaction.
She walks over to the kitchen and disappears for a couple minutes. I shouldn't think about this but just imagine her in her underwear beside me. Exposed skin and flushed cheeks. I bite my lip at the thought. Letting my hand roam down her spine.. "what are you thinking about?"
She sits down beside me with a nosy look on her face. "Just.. nothing" Oh god...
"You can tell me everything, you know" she repeats. "I know.. maybe another time kay?" I try to fake a smile but when I look her in the eyes it suddenly isn't fake anymore.

"Let's go to bed, I'm really tired" Jade says after a whole pack of biscuits and three cups of tea. I nod to her and stand up. "I'll turn everything off downstairs. Bathroom is the second on your left and my bedroom is the first" she says. I nod and look inside the kitchen. It reminds me of the last time we were standing there. I was locked up in between her arms and her lips were brushing my neck. God, I would kill to make that happen again.
"I'll see you in a minute" I sigh and smile slightly. She nods and walks over to the light switch to turn it off.

After getting in Jade's pajamas and brushing my teeth, I am looking around in Jade's room. I hear the stairs and after a second she stands in front of me. "I hope you don't mind.." I say when I feel her eyes scan my body to find *her* Disney pajama. She shakes her head. "You look perfect in it" she states. "I'll be back in a sec" She quickly says. I nod and walk over to her bed. I sit down and look at some pictures on the wall. On the ground I see the red laced bra she bought a couple days ago when I saw her in the shop. I bite my lip at the thought of her in it. The thought of me unclipping it and watching it fall on the ground. Okay snap out of it!
I sigh, throw my legs up and pull the blanket over my body. She walks in again. This time without makeup. Her pajamas with Bambi are laying over the chair in the corner of the room. She looks at it. "Don't mind me" I slightly smirk. She rolls her eyes and lifts her shirt up, slowly. I bite on my lower lip with such strength I'm afraid it'll burst. She stands with her back to me, now with no shirt on. She unclips her bra from behind and lets it fall on the ground. Her smooth and tanned back now fully exposed. She roams het hands down her sides and pulls down her pants. My breath hitches when I look at her bum. Unfortunately she puts on the pants with Bambi and the matching shirt without showing me more. My cheeks are flushed and my breath is stuck in my throat. I'll never be able to forget that sight.
She lays down beside me and smiles. "Goodnight Pez" She says like nothing happened. I stay silent. I only see the opportunity to put a string of hair behind her ear who was hopping in front of het face playfully. I do as my thoughts tell me. My hand brushes over her cheek when I do so. She looks me right in the eyes. "Goodnight Jade" I say. A bright smile crops onto her face. 'She's finally calling me by my name'
We lay down at the same time. I try to find a comfortable position just like her. Then it turns silent. After a good ten minutes I'm
awake. I listen to her soft breathing while playing with a piece of her long hair.
She's probably already asleep..
Then she sighs loudly. "Are you awake Pez?" She asks quietly. "Yep.." I sigh too and let go of her hair. It's quiet for a second. "Is it okay If I cuddle you" she whispers. I smile from ear to ear and I'm glad she can't see it. "Of course" I say. She shuffles closer to me and throws her arms around my waist. As an instinct I put my arms around her and pull her tightly against my body. She rests her head on top of my collarbone and closes her eyes. I lay my head on top of hers. This feels amazing. I feel so safe and.. warm.
I want to touch her face or play a but with her hair, just take advantage of this situation. But I quickly fall asleep. I really can get used to this. I wish I could stay like this forever...

A/n
If you like this story so far comment: 'YAAY!'