Chapter 16

Where is my hair brush? I look around in Jade's room but I can't seem to find it anywhere. Maybe I left it in the bathroom. We're going to buy the last things for her room to finish it up so we had to get ready..

I walk in the bathroom and look up from the ground.
"Oh my god! I'm so sorry!" I squeak when I see Jade standing there. I forgot that she went to shower! And there she is. Halve naked and wet from the shower.

She only wears her panties as she was starting to get dressed. Hot water streams down her body. Het lips are red colored, plumped and her cheeks are flushed. I bite on my lip as I enjoy my view. She breaths heavily and turns my way. That's it. I'm done. "Fuck the rules" I breath out. I walk over to her, cup her face and crash our lips together.

She immediately kisses back and closes her arms around my neck. The kiss quickly got heated and I push her against the still wet bathroom wall. She sighs against my cheek from surprise.

She brushes her hands through my hair. My arms slide down her hips and as a reaction I feel a moan against my lips. I bite on her lip and pull back to get my breath under control again. We stay close as we look into each others eyes.

She smirks. "Wake up, Edwards" She whispers while moving her thumb over my lower lip. "Wake up" She places her lips against mine again. Then everything turns black.

In a shock I wake up. I open my eyes to find Jade all curled up against me. She looks so peaceful and cute. My hand brushes over her cheek as I put a piece of hair behind her ear. She sighs and buries her head deeper in my neck. I smile from ear to ear.

She again sighs but this time in relief. She's woken up, you can tell. "Good morning" I whisper against her ear. She shuffles a bit but opens her eyes afterwards. She slowly opens them and looks up with those cute brown orbs. She smiles when seeing me. "Morning" She says with her raspy and incredibly sexy morning voice. The dream flashes back to me and my cheeks burn bright red. She opens her eyes again and giggles. "What are you blushing about" She says. "Nothing" I say. But this dream really wasn't nothing. I wish it was reality..

"Just had a nice dream I guess" I smile slightly. I wonder if she really looks like that when she's naked..

"What did you dream about?" She asks curiously. I almost want to burst out in nervous laughter. "I don't remember really.. Just a nice feeling" Well that's one big lie Edwards. A Lie with a big fat L.

She nods slowly like she could see straight through me. "Shall I make breakfast?" I ask her to get out of this situation. Just forget about the dream for a second Perrie! Please!
Ugh her boobs looked good.. okay shut up now! "Nooo" she whines. "I wanna stay here and cuddle" she tightens her grip around my waist. "You sound like a moody teenager" I giggle at the memory of my mom having to wake me as a teenager every morning before school. God that was a nightmare. Well It still is, I'm hard to wake up. Not only that. But actually getting me out bed is a big task, only a professional could handle.

"And you sound like my mom" she sighs and wants to roll the other way, away from me. But I stop her from doing it and grab her face. "Fine, we'll stay. But like I said, you're a moody teenager" I simply say. I have to admit I am holding the best I can to stop myself from leaning down and connecting our lips.. ugh.
She smiles happily. "Yay" She lays her head back on my collarbone and sighs in relief. "I'm getting back to sleep now because it's way too early" She whispers. I frown, is it? My gaze travels to the alarm clock. 7 am. And it's Saturday. Jesus why am I awake!?

Well I woke up from that dream.. god yeah.. the dream. Maybe If I close my eyes I'll dream about it again. Her soft lips against mine.. her hands in my hair and...

I fell asleep again.