Chapter 13

"So what is the actual plan?" She looks right in my eyes with that confused look plastered on her face. "Smudging those two together. Try to create a cloudy halve mixed effect" It's the best I can do. My explanation isn't like a teacher.
"Sucks you can't print your thoughts" She giggles. "Would be cool" I shrug and try to open the can with paint. "But I get what you mean" She gets a screwdriver and hands it over. I smile gratefully and take it.
While I try to start a war with the freaking paint she looks around. "Isn't it the most ugly room you've seen. With the weird ceiling and stuff..?" She frowns at her own realization. I look up. "No, that's called Tumblr my love" just after de silence I realized what I said. Just play it cool. Like it's totally something you'd say to your teacher. "Ah! Finally!" I throw my hands in the air when I finally get the can open. She giggles and grabs the brushes. This room isn't ugly. Well, for some people it is I guess.. The ceiling is made of white wood, just like the floor. But I'll work with it. I'm sure it's going to look perfectly fine.

"Hey! That was so delivered!" I squeak when I get a dot paint in my face. She looks down at me from the ladder. "Ooh sorry!" She laughs and continues. Oh hell no. I dip my brush in the white paint and splash a bit in the back of her neck. "Jeez! Perrie!" She again looks down. I laugh at her face. The has the most adorable frown right now. "You're the devil!" She exclaims.
She throws again some of the beige paint to me. "You started! Not fair!" I pout slightly. She giggles. "No mercy" she points the brush at me like a sword. "Please have mercy on me! Take it easy on my heart" I scream after the lyrics from Shawn Mendes pops in my head. She laughs hard at my stupidity. "You're adorable you know" she climbs down. "You do up there. I'm continuing here" She walks over to the spot I stood before I got freaking paint all over me. She smiles to herself when I mumble and climb upwards.
"Fine" I say, smirking cause this girl ain't giving up. I squeeze all the paint out of the brush right above her head. "You're dead!" She screams. "Oh oh" I laugh, how could you take her serious with that adorable face? Big brown eyes trying to murder me.

The whole day we spend on that one wall. Two reasons. One: she is so freaking distracting. How she softly sings and sways her hips when there's a song on the radio she likes. Or how she laughs when I curse or something. Or almost fall down every time I try to turn a bit.
Reason two: It's a big wall? She's just too pretty okay! It's hard to look at a wall when she's standing there! I mean look at my choice options. Wall or Jade Thirlwall. Well, that's kinds obvious right?

"It looks like old paper" she sighs. "How is that a bad thing?" We just stand here, looking at it with tilted faces. "Did I say it was?" She scratches the back of her neck. "No, what time is it?" I turn to meet her Disney like face. She smiles and looks at her watch. "Too late to cook dinner" she states. "Guess I'm taking you out then" she smiles happily. "Let's gooo! I need food or I'm going to murder someone" I clean up a bit in the room to get ready. "Also me?" She pouts a bit. "Well I always leave one alive, to tell the story" Iook up and smirk. Her face lights up. "Oh my god I love Pirates of the Caribbean!" She squeaks. "Same! We need to watch it tonight!" She likes the same stuff as I do. I thought there was just one stupid human being like me on this earth. But I guess there's two. We actually belong together! Ugh.. I wish.. I look down and stand up. Just forget it. "Let's go" I say, faking my happiness now. Just that moment you realize it ain't happening the way you want.
Well.. just forget it Perrie. Enjoy what you have now. And make it worth remembering!

A/n
Already 2k!? THIS IS FREAKING UNREAL! I've written so many stories cause If I wouldn't my head would explode. I wonder what would come out though. Maybe it's not what we expect. Maybe no brains but confetti? Maybe i'm a joke. A joke from the great beyond with a fucked up fantasy :) to confuse everyone around me with my thoughts?
You never know why you're set up in this world. But if there comes confetti out my head, someone record it and post it in this story to celebrate the 2k! Tell me, what should I do? A longer chapter?
Ifffff that's the case, I'll need a bit more time then usual to write, so know what you ask for ;) ask yourself the right questions.
What the right ones are, is your decision. Wow I'm not making any sense 😂
LOVE YOU GUYSSS ❤️❤️❤️