Chapter 4

〰〰➰〰〰

The next day at school and I was too late. I know it's a nice beginning.. Well I could say my alarm didn't go off or something but honestly I just didn't want to come out of bed... I think there are tons of people who can relate to me right now.

Instead of walking to school I'll go with running because I'm fifteen minutes late already..

I open the class door of art class and look around to find miss Thirlwall. She looks up from her desk.

"Well miss Edwards.. Why are you late?" She says with no expression her face. Is she angry at me for walking out on her?

"The.. bridge was open?" I try but I sound so stupid.. She giggles. God damn that giggle.

"Right.. the bridge.. You have to stay half an hour after school.." she says. I just smile. "Thanks" I say to her. I don't really mind spending an hour with her. I sit down in the seat in front of her because that's the only one left. And the one in the back.. but that's behind the farting guy.. But I'm not complaining about my spot at all though.

The rest of the class go back to work but I just stupidly look at Miss Thirlwall.

Or Jade? Nah Miss Thirlwall sounds kinda sexy. I look at the things she's wearing today. It's a white dress what looks beautiful with her tanned legs. Got her legs let's not even start about those.

I look at her beautiful face. Her pink lips and her eyes who are focused on her computer.
Until she looks my way. I meet her brown eyes. Her gorgeous brown eyes.. Oh I wish I could look at them all day. She blushes when she realizes I was staring at her.

Wait

She's blushing?

No.. I must of gotten it wrong. "Are you staring at me" she whispers quietly. "N-no. What can I-I do.. for k-kind of work" Now It's my turn to blush like a tomato.

"Something you love" She says. I swallow, hard. "It can be a cloth piece to a person" could a person also be a teacher? Or doesn't that count? But I nod. "Okay.." I look down. "I think you'll need paper" She says. I giggle. "That would become handy yeah" I laugh quietly. She smiles and gives me a paper while looking into my eyes.

"Thanks" I whisper. My hand brushing against hers while grabbing the paper she's handing me.

I start drawing my bench. It's weird and only I will get it. And Jade now.. But I love that place. It clears my mind and I think that's important to do sometimes.

Miss Thirlwall looks at me smiling but I try to ignore it and keep on drawing.
It sure is gonna be hard to ignore tho..
                                    〰➰〰
After a short day of school I'm there again. In the art classroom. With Miss Thirlwall right in front of me.

"You know there isn't a bridge even close to this place right?" She says while smirking. I blush and look down. "Sorry.. I honestly didn't want to get up.." I hear her laugh. "May I ask how old you are?" She says. I nod. "I'm 23" I simply say. She nods and smiles. "I'm about the same age as you. I know how getting up early feels like" she giggles. "I'm 24" she says when I curiously look at her. "How long have you been teaching" the nervous Perrie is suddenly just gone. I don't know what got over me but I like it.

"Almost two years I guess.. I graduated early" She smiles from ear to ear, showing me how proud she is about it.

That whole 30 minutes we talk like we've known each other for years. I feel so comfortable around her but also so frustrated that I can't make a move..

Well

We'll see what time gives me

〰〰➰〰〰

IT'S MY BIRTHDAY YAAAYY!! (One hour difference in The Netherlands is 00:00 now 🙈🙈

THANKS FOR ALL THE READS!

LOVE YOU LOADS !! 〰💕〰