Chapter 11

Well I need to stay up to fraking 1 am (one hour time difference) again because I'm just awesome 😂 It's my duty to stay up late as a mixer and wait for a music video. If I don't I just feel bad... WELL I can't wait for Reggeaton Lento!

How bout thu??

〰〰➰〰〰

I bite my lip as I watch her work on her computer in class. I'm not having any interest on my task. The only attention I have is for the hottie in front of me. She bites on her pen en looks down, concentrated. But then she looks up. Except for looking away I keep staring. At the moment, I don't care. She smirks slightly. "What are you staring at?" She whispers. "My hot view. And I'm enjoying it very much, thank you" I casually whisper back. She blushes and looks down, getting het attention back at her work. Well.. At least, she's trying to. I smirk and get back to draw. We're still busy with the feeling of 'love' drawing. I'm working on the eyes and how to get that sparkle in those brown orbs. For someone who can't draw, It's getting pretty beautiful, If I may say so myself. During the hours I'm sitting here, we sometimes stare for a second. Until the other one looks up and smiles.

I'm very fascinated by the way she's so focused on her work. How she bites on her pen and how she almost closes her eyes when she's thinking. And of course how irritated she gets when she doesn't know something. You can see her frown and her mouth turns into a straight line. I giggle softly. She looks at my side. "What" she whispers. "Click the home button" I whisper back, knowing the solution.
She frowns and does as I told. She squeaks happily when she finally fixed it. The whole class looks at her. Some of the girls giggle. I look down, smiling. "I'm not a genius with computers, kay.." She says jokingly. The class laughs and gets back to work. I look up to meet her eyes again.
She just looks at me and I see those golden sparks in her eyes again. This time not for Disney. Then For what are they here? The problem she finally fixed on the computer? Or... me? Are they there because of me? Nah..

I grab a piece of paper and try to find a pen. I look around to find a simple blue one. I look up to find Mrs Thirlwall writing a documentary on her computer. I smile and look down.

Is it okay If I come over to your house later? I have a math test tomorrow and I don't understand a bit of it. X

I fold it twice and lay it down on Mrs Thirlwall's desk. She looks confused in my way. I nod to her and try to finish my drawing. I see her writing something back in the corner of my eye. She shoves it in my way. I quickly fold it open, curious what her answer is.

Sure! I'll help ya to get the freakin' A+ you deserve! If you want we can go directly after school? X

I smile. The A+ I deserve... that's cute. I nod at her, letting her know I'm okay with it. She smiles and gets back to work. 
You know, I don't care that she's my teacher and I need to respect her like that. We are different with each other and I freaking want to call her mine.
But what if, she doesn't want to risk her job. I mean it's not illegal but It's against the rules in school..? Hmff.. Maybe she has a boyfriend. Who knows? I mean look at her! She's perfect! How could someone with that look be single? I mean if she's straight.. I don't care. I'll make her bi. I smirk by the thought. That can't be hard. But I think she already has someone. I sigh and finish my drawing with written big: Love' underneath with beautiful letters.
I sign it and hand it over to Jade.. eh.. Mrs Thirlwall. She smiles when she looks at it.
"Why eyes?" She asks. "Use your imagination" I say back. She frowns and looks back at it. After a second she looks up again. But in that exact moment the bell rings and everyone in class stands up and go away. I smile. "Bye Mrs Thirlwall" I say to her. She smiles back at me. "Bye Mrs Edwards" she looks up from the drawing. I smirk and walk towards the door. Stopping when I was about to walk through it. The class is empty. Everyone dropped their stuff and ran away to celebrate the break. "See you after school. I'll come here" I say before walking away, back to Jesy who is waiting for me. She nods.

"Ah! There you are!? Did you survive two hours Thirlwall?" She says. I roll my eyes. "Yeah, she's officially the cutest human being on this earth" I sit down in front of Jesy. She giggles. "She's my math tutor" I smirk and look up to meet Jesy's burning eyes. "Why? You're actually not that bad at math. Or have you suddenly become the worst?" She rolls her eyes, already knowing my answer. "I don't care. I get to spend time with her" I laugh a little and bite in my sandwich. "AAH!! GET THAT AWAY FROM ME!" She jumps up. I burst into laugher. "You're such a baby, Jessica" I laugh and throw away my sandwich. It'll save lot I guess. Jesy breaths normall again and sits down. "What!?" She says when I keep looking at her. "Why are you afraid of a fucking sandwich" I say to her. She shrugs. "I don't know! It just is what it is" She sighs. "Well it'll be weird if you suddenly start screaming like a mad women when you see someone eating it outside, do something about it!" I grab my phone and look if I got any emails. I have to hold back a huge laugh. The only emails I have are freaking the sale shit from the H&M.  Relatable... jeez..

After the last hour of school

I walk over to Mrs Thirlwall's classroom. I smile bright when I see her sit behind her desk. "Heya" I say to break the silence. She squeaks and looks up. I giggle and jokingly wave at her. "Jeez Perrie! You scared the crap out of me!" She can't hold back a giggle. "I can apologize with a coffee?" I say as a hint. She smiles from ear to ear. "I'd love that" she says. She starts putting everything in her bag and organizing all of it neatly. After she's done we walk towards her car. "Maybe I can pick you up on the corner of the street so no one sees you hopping in my car?" Mrs Thirlwall suggests. I nod. "Sure, I'll wait for you" I will. I'll wait for her to love me back. Doesn't matter if it takes an eternity. She smiles and jumps in her car. I walk over to the corner of the street, halve a kilometer further. Patiently I lean against the brick wall and look around.

This is going to be an interesting day...

〰〰🌜〰〰