Chapter 20

The 20th chapter already! This is going all so fast! Show a little love for this chapter ;) 💗

-

The loud noise of the alarm clock dances through the room. It's time to get up and get ready for school. But both girls are tangled up and ignoring the sound with all the power they have at 7 'o clock in the morning. Perrie opens her eyes but closes them quickly when she meets the bright light from outside. She moans a little and tightens her grip around Jade's waist. Then Jade seems to wake up too. She on the hand squeaks when the bright light welcomes her by a sudden. "What time is it" She says quietly. Perrie carefully opens her eyes again. Slowly she gets used to the light so she can look at the time.

When the time gets in her head, she moans annoyedly. "Too early" she gives the brunette as a response. Jade giggles at Perrie's mood this morning. She usually is a morning person and has no problem with waking up early. But Perrie seems to hate it. Another thing she learned from the blonde. "I'll make you some breakfast" Jade says already fully woken up and ready to meet the day. While Perrie is still denying to open her eyes. "Noo Jeeeed staayy" She says while pulling Jade closer to her like a teddy bear.

Jade giggles and puts a stroke of Perrie's hair behind her ear. "I'd love to but I'm hungry and I bet you are too" She says. Perrie frowns a bit. "I'm always hungry" She whispers. "Well then. What would you like? Pancakes?" Jade smiles when looking at Perrie. It's adorable how she refuses to let het go. She is enjoying Perrie's arms around her though but staying like this can't be an option. "Fine" Perrie mumbles. She lets Jade go with a pout but doesn't bother to keep doing it. She lets her face fall down on the pillow and tries to catch her sleep again.
Jade rolls her eyes playfully. "It's better if you start changing Pez we have to leave in an hour" Jade stands up. But before she walks away she turns around to look at Perrie. She smiles and walks over to her kitchen.

Pov Perrie (sorry not sorry)

My last attempt to open my eyes were also the last. I give up! That stupid light what they call sun, is too bright! Ugh who am I kidding. "Alright" I slight moan comes out my mouth when I throw my legs over the bed and let my feet touch the cold wooden floor. I walk over to Jade's closet in her own room. I smile from ear to ear when I see her collection of Disney pajamas. I grab one with long sleeves and put it on. It's a bit tiny but it'll work.
I slowly walk downstairs to meet Jade who is standing in the kitchen. She is softly singing with the music while swaying her hips from side to side. I lean against the door opening and watch her do so.

"Just say you feel the way that feel!" She yells while jumping a bit. During her 'performance' is making scrambled eggs. When she turns around and looks up, she squeaks. Her breath hitches and she jumps back. I smirk when I see her only wearing a shirt.

"Fuck! Perrie! You scared the crap out of me!" She puts her hand on her chest to get her breath under control again. I softly giggle. "Sorry baba". I walk over to her and pull her in a tight hug. Immediately she puts her arms around my waist and buries her head in the crook of my neck.

"Good morning to you too" She laughs. "Good morning cutie" I reply with a smile.
I pull back and look behind her. "Oh yum! Scrambled eggs!" I squeak. She giggles and puts the two plates on the table.
I sit down in front of her and look down with a smile.
-
"See ya in the third hour baba!" I say happily. She pulls me in a hug and smiles.
We walk in the opposite directions. When she's on the end of the hallway she looks back. I also turn around and meet her cute face. I wave at her and smile. She also waves and quickly walks towards her class. We're way too early to be at school. At least I am. Teachers have to be early. For me.. It's a waste of time. But I wanted to join Jade in her little trip to school.. and here we are!

I sigh and sit down. I already miss her.. is that weird? It's just very simple. Her character is just... so happy. She makes you smile by only walking into a room. Then that cute little face! Or her adorable obsession with Disney! I do know what I'm going to do when I have spare time.. I'm going to watch "all the Disney movies so I can talk about it with her. I don't even care if I like them or not.
I lean my head on my hands and dreamily look forwards. How would her lips feel against mine?.. Is there ever going to be a first kiss? God I hope so..

Then someone sits on the chair beside me. I look up and find Jesy with a friendly smile. "Good morning Edwards" She says. "Mornin' Nelson" I smirk. Since I have a good mood for once I don't mind her calling me that. "How's your crush goin?" She simply says. "Bad.." I sigh. My eyes widen and I look up. She smirks from ear to ear. "I knew it!" She exclaims. "Jessica! What the fuck!" That sneaky bitch! Her laugh echoes though the school. "Maybe I didn't want to tell you!" I say. She shrugs. "You just did by yourself Edwards. Can't blame me" Again she laughs like this is the most hilarious thing on earth. While it's not! I sigh and look down.

"It's too obvious babe. You're different these days. Happier" She finally stops laughing and smiles gently. "What do you mean" I meet her eyes. "Well ever since.. your dad you've been very down and quiet. And since a couple weeks you seem happy again. Like you have a purpose in life again" She looks at me with those happy sparkles in her eyes she tends to have when she sees something she likes or thinks about something what makes her happy. It makes me smile.

"I do have a purpose.. yes" I say. She nods. This conversation quickly turned very serious. "Who is it" She asks. I swallow hard. Here comes the judgement.

"Please don't be angry" I only say. She frowns. "I promise I won't. I only will if you're dating my dad though" She says.

"I like our art teacher.. Mrs Thirlwall.." I look down, not wanting to see her judgement.

"Shit! You didn't!" She says surprised. "I did.." I sigh and finally look up again. "Of all people you choose a teacher?! Billions of people on this earth but you choose the one you're not allowed to date?!" Jesy facepalms herself. "I didn't really have a choice aye!? Look at her!" She's perfect! How the heck wouldn't I love that!" I bury my head in my hands. Suddenly I realize how fucked up this is.

"Aw babe.. You really worked yourself in trouble this time.." She puts her arm around me and sighs. "But thinking of you two... It would look really cute" She giggles. "Yeah... Wait I ship it! You two would look adorable!" She lets go of me and jumps up. I frown and look at her doing a weird little dance. "Jerrie! Yeah I'mma call it Jerrie! Adorable oh my god!" She claps in her hands like a three year old and smiles brightly. It seems like she suddenly has forgot about the trouble I've created. "Jerrie?" I ask confused.
She nods. "Your shipname!" She squeaks.

Oh.. I kind of like it! Yeah.. Jerrie.. It sounds good!

A/n

Say all 'JERRIE IS REAL' in the comments! Why? Oh... CUZ THEY'RE NOT DEAD! XXX