Chapter 23

OH MY GOD WHY DON'T I UPDATE MORE OFTEN GOODDD!
MEERRYY CHRISTMAS GUYS!!!! 💗🎄

"Mornin' Jes" I say to my best friend. "Mornin' Edwards. How's your morning so far?" She answers with a smirk. "You were early again this morning" She says. I nod. "Yeah Jade brought me here" I say. She giggles. "Of course she did" I roll my eyes and throw the backpack on the table.
We sit down and wait for the teacher to come in.

                        ——-~~——-

What If I make a deal with myself. I am allowed to do one move on her. Just one!
But I can't involve kissing.. (God I hate my own rules already..)
But I have to stop thinking about any thing sexual related to her for a day. Can't be that hard right? Let's just do it.

                        ——-~~——-

"Okay, you guys just do something for yourself!" Her beautiful voice echoes through the room. The Kids in the class smile happily and grab their phones.
I on the other hand just keep staring at the goddess in front of me. She looks up and smiles. "What are you looking at babe" She whispers for only us to hear. I smirk to her. "Your pretty face of course" I simply say. Instead of looking down and blushing, she smiles from ear to ear.
I think we are both more comfortable with those comments. A couple weeks ago we'd both be blushing or our breath would hitch. I guess we're both more comfortable around each other now.

She moves her chair closer to her desk and grabs her pen. Her eyes focus on the computer again.

                        ——-~~——-

The school hours pass by slowly. I had two hours free in between so I stayed at Jade's classroom during those. Although it was pretty awkward, I got the opportunity to stare at her without her noticing it. We didn't exactly plan anything except just hanging at her house tonight. I suppose we're gonna watch a movie and eat loads of food.

"Baaabee I wanna watch Aladdin! Please!" Jade whines. "We watched it last night! And the three nights before!" I say. "It's a good movie" She shrugs. "I wanna watch Frozen" I pout a bit and look her in the eyes. She stays silent. "Fine" she says after a while. "Yay!" I exclaim. I quickly give her a hug and walk over to the couch. She giggles and puts the cd in. When she sits down on the couch we snuggle up together under a blanked and watch the movie.

"Oh you're staying over by the way." Jade simply states. "Huh?" I say with a mouth filled with popcorn. She smiles. "I don't want you to leave" She says. "Aw" I put my arms around her waist and lay down on her chest. It's a comfortable position so I stay in it during the rest of the movie.

                         ——-~~——-

"Goodnight Babe" I say to Jade. She smiles. "Goodnight" She turns around and sighs out. I also turn and close my eyes. I think I succeeded in my challenge. I am allowed to do something tomorrow. I can't be more excited!

A/n
Sorry for the shitty chapter I really am. I think I experienced the writers block for the first time. I had no clue what I could possibly write😂😂 I'm really sorry💗