-Teach me- ✔️ -Jerrie-

Point of view Jade

Hmm pony's and rainbows. Unicorns barfing rainbows! Hmm... candy. The world is made of candy! I'm gonna go with the boat to chew gum city!

Okay Jade. Last chance.

Wake

The

Fuck

Up!

Alright, It's easy. Throw your legs over to the side and let them touch the ground.

But my bed is so nice and cozy...

I sigh. This is never gonna work. I look over to my clock on the wall. I need to be at school in one hour. Get up! Get up! Get up!
"Uuugghh" I moan loudly. "Jade, you know what time it is right!?" I hear Danielle scream from downstairs. Yeah I know.
You're 24 why do you live with someone else. Blah blah. I can't live alone. I scares the crap out of me. And I just moved to South shields two months ago and couldn't get my own house that quick. So I moved in with my best friend since diapers: DANIELLE!

"Yeah! I know!" I yell back. "Then get up, stupid! It's your first day at work!" I hear her yell again.
"No need to remind me Dan" I sigh again.
Okay. There we go!
"Hhhmmm" I moan while throwing my legs over to the side. They touch the cold floor.
I flinch from the sudden feeling.
Yeah I need to be quick now. It's my first day at my new job at school.

I let my toes run over the cold floor to my bathroom. I wash my body under the freaking cold douche and squeak when It suddenly turns boiling hot. 
I change Into my leather skirt and a cute white top with a v-neck.
I jump into my 'all stars' and run downstairs to meet Danielle. "Oh finally" She sighs when I get there.
"So at what kind of school are you gonna work again?" She asks while biting in her sandwich. "With older people. Who need to do school again or missed some."
I grab my things and put them in my bag. "What age?" Danielle looks at me confused. "20 to 30" I look around If I missed something. "You're gonna teach to people who are older!?" She looks at me with widened eyes. I nod.
"I need to run. I have to be there in 30 minutes" I say to Danielle. I give her a peck on her cheek and wave goodbye.
Well first day of school here I come.
I pull the front door to myself so it closes and walk over to my car.

Point of view Perrie

School. Jezus christ I hate that place. Boring people. Boring lessons and boring friends. Okay except for one. Jesy Nelson.
She is far from boring, believe me.
That girl can be a pain in the ass sometimes. We're best friends since four years now. But it seems like I've known her since forever!

"You aren't going to school with your onesie on right?" My mom walks in with a cup of tea. She was sleeping over last weekend and is leaving when I'm going to school. "Hmf.." I just hum in response. "Alright. Get up. You need to be at school in half an hour!" She says laughing at me. Ugh, fine. I stand up and walk upstairs. I shower myself and dress myself with black skinny jeans, my gray ACDC shirt and a leather jacket. I quickly do my makeup and walk downstairs.

"Here's your bag" My mom gives my black backpack to me. I want to roll my eyes and tell her I can do that myself, but I just thank her. "Bye mom, Love you" I say to her, giving a kiss. "Bye Per, Love you too" she says with a smile. I close the front door behind me and start walking to school. Nope, I still don't have a car. It was this amazing apartment or a car. So yeah..

School... here I come!

〰〰➰〰〰

A/n HEEYYY!! And welcome to my new story! I really hope you enjoy it! Don't worry if you don't understand things now and then. It'll be explained during the story!

Don't be a ghost reader and show yourself! X

Love from: ME <3

Teach me  -Jerrie- ✔️On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara