Epilogue

8 years later:

   It's been long since everything happened, When I first saw everything was completely messed up, Dylan lost his eyes that time he became blind for 5 years that time was pretty tough to deal with, Mia did all her best and is still doing her best if there is still chance for it.

  8 long years, it seems like yesterday as if I walked into this house, was given love by everyone around me.

'Rebecca and Dylan you are now man and woman'

Like that we got married I haven't heard from Cole since then as if he locked himself up.

"Mom Uncle Denis said he's coming home" said my six year girl Lisa came running Benjamin chasing her. "sup Becca" he said carrying Lisa over his shoulder length.

"oh nothing Clair and Vlad are coming today with Evans" I said they went Spain three years back to check over Denis.

"can't I go visit Amber, Den and Nicky oh I hope aunt Diana is there with Casper ...Dad said we will all go out today" she clapped her hands she really had Dylan's habits.

  Kristen was with Nicky her daughter, Ben and Mia married after us only a day later and after that Smith established the whole pack up there isn't a sign of terror bot after everyone heard of Midnight Snow cursed pack.

Well of course that's not true but what can we do about it, deep in my bones I can tell everything is going to be alright.

"Rebecca it's good to see you" Clair hugged me as she looked at me and then pinching Dylan's checks.... You the Alpha let's her Ancient grandma pinch his check, even though it looks funny but out of respect no one laugh of course why would Lisa stay quiet.

"grammy-uhf" she was about to hug Clair when Evans came in front of her and she came into his chest. "Evan" she stomps over his feet, Vlad smiles and hugs Casper and greets Dylan.

When everyone were greeting everyone else Dylan vanished away "so this again why are you hiding here" I knew this time it was Cole for surely his eyes changed.

"it's okay Cole that's your family as well" he looked up "it's been awhile welcome back" I said.

Am I forgiven yet?

I knew it he was forcing himself to much, "Daddy come on everyone is waiting for you" Lisa came jumping over Cole he hesitantly picked her up she was after all his pup.

She's beautiful, she's perfect.

He cried, I held my hand out as if I'm giving him hope.

  "Come on its been so long" I pulled him up back...

  "Dad Evan isn't letting me play" Lisa said, did I told you guys that Evans mate is my Daughter..... The day we found out Smith told us that all Lycans are like that he saved me because it meant saving Lisa.... Sheeh these guys....

Mum I'm alright... I got a family dad comes visiting us regularly I mean visiting his Grandchild after all.

"let us spend this time as if means the end without it" Dylan shouted to his pack..... Cheers erupting from the crowd.

  That's how I lived my life with charming friends and a caring husband and a family to die for.....

____________________________________________

Gosh that was fast..... I started his book back October 17,2017 and finished it on May 7,2018....😅😢😢😢 that was really fast... Cause I wanted to release Dylan from Cole's past.... Poor boy thought everyone hated him, he felt happy as he picked Lisa..........

Double Gosh Rebecca suddenly became so old 😅😅😅😅 and just to tell you Lisa has Cole's talking style....

Benjamin and Mia children
( Amber and Den)

Kristen and Smith children
(Nicky)

Henry and Diana
(Newborn Casper)

❤❤❤❤ Evans such a lover boy he wanted to see Lisa the most using his Lucas powers so early.

So officially this book is over.....

I'm releasing my other book....

Nightwalkers 🌙  on 18 may or 17 may....
Here's the cover for it.

It's a complete different story and yes it isn't about vampires.... I can't do thing like that but the one who can do is... Lostinwoods_.....enjoy 😜 your life people cause life is short.