The Festival #2

Mia POV:
All of us were heading towards the packs temple... It was funny when we showed Rebecca the stairs facing downwards... She was shocked.
"Hey so why don't any one else come here"she asked.
I looked at her neck and amused that Dylan had already marked her.
"So wanna know about some werewolf facts" I asked giving my hand towards her.
"sure that will be nice" said taking my hand.
"Well to start we are werewolf.. Dylan is the Alpha meaning he's leader of us, then Smith is the Beta, the second in command and his mate is Kristen, and Benjamin is his brother and my mate and I'm the packs doctor, you on the other side are Dylan's mate Luna meaning the packs mother, there are up to 2100 members in the pack making us the bestest and biggest pack , our pack name is "MIDNIGHT SNOW" and when you reach puberty we find our mates it's actually depends on our wolf to pick. " I said as she swallows the information.
"So then what's your wolf name? "
"It's Liya" she's a bit shy.
"But I don't have any wolf?? "
That's okay meaning the wolf inside Dylan is calm around only you.
"what about the others? "
OK girl why don't you ask them. I giggled at her confused face.
Rebecca POV:
So Mia's wolf is Liya she is so pretty. But 2100 members that's a lot to handle. I Kristen kissing Smith and I block my eye.
"It's okay come here " said both.
"sorry to interrupt you guys " as my checks goes red.
"nah so what did you wanna ask" said Smith.
"hmm about what's your wolf name" I said with glitters in my eyes.
"mines Jay said Smith, while mine is Chole " they said in unison.
"But mine is Dash" said Benjamin,
I looked around seeing him carry fruits, all But is left is Dylan to ask,
"If ya looking for my bro he's there lighting the candles. " said Benjamin smirkly.
I snooped around his back giving him a back hug but he pulled me at the front.
"An ambush aye, but isn't that suprising " he was breathing in my ears and they went tomates.
Shaking my head to a no,"only I was wondering why did your wolf wanted me? " I said breathing his scent.
"Well my wolf is Cole he isn't the mingle type and he isn't happy going but after many years he talked and whispered your name only. So then I saw you in the truck with your dad arriving Scarwood you passed my territory but Cole growled looking at you and I growled MINE.. telling my pack member about you " he said wrapping his hands around me.
I could hear his heart beat and whispered "Nice to meet you, cole" and I heard his chuckle.
Dylan POV:
Cole was enjoying Rebecca's presence, he has been very cheerful. I mean who wouldn't be Rebecca was the most gorgeous girl ever I seen.
Rebecca was thin but she was strong willed being, I couldn't take the pain when cole dark side took over him and almost crushed her.
He was to sorry and felt guilty.
I'm sorry I was afraid she would run she she found about this side.
No worries I can feel she will understand.
I looked up and Rebecca came from behind only I turned around,hah her face was all red.
I told her about Cole and his liking towards her, which she turned Pumping red and I heard a sweet voice "Nice to meet you Cole". I could her him wiggling his tail happily.
She is kind isn't she Dylan. Cuddle her.
No way that would be awkward.
It won't cause she's ours we marked her.
Yeah but hmm okay whatever.
I wrapped my arms around Rebecca and held her close and whispered "Cole loves you around even more".
She turned around and pressed her lips on mine "but I love you both" and blushed covering her face.
That moment got pinned as Benjamin clears his throat.
"Everything is ready and they all are waiting "
"Everyone?? " questioned Rebecca
"Actually this festival is for the future Luna " I said snuggled her.
And after that Mia brought clothes for her.
A moment later I was dressed in full suit, my eyes got stuck on Rebecca she was wearing purple dress and matching necklace.

Then my father roared welcome the future Alpha and Luna

Then my father roared welcome the future Alpha and Luna. The whole crowd bowed and howl to us.