Rebecca's memories

Rebecca POV:

    Today I wanted to spend my day alone, so I sneaked out early morning so that no one can catch me........ I'm not held as a prisoner.

   All those training has made me stiff my muscles are quiet buff strongly on my legs that is, three years ago I was with my grandparents, after coming to Scarwood I not only met new friends but become a part of them.

  Whistling my Mom's favourite tone as I pick flowers randomly. It would be so nice if Mom was here, she would live this place.

All I remember was his beast, the size of a bear was there.... If only we weren't there, this wouldn't happened.

  Dad loves Mom so much that he always go to that place were she fell from there. I my life I had to deny it, not able to have a normal family.

   Unknown POV:

     This was the place from were she fell from.... Because of me and my carelessness, now I'm just a pitiable man. That night was already a terrible night and in my unconsciousness I killed a human.

   I never really got over that I wasn't intentional, it all happened so fast it's all the Blake that should be blamed. Taming a curse wolf on a boy how pathetic cab they be.

  They stole my wolf, they stole everything even my Mate that night I was supposed to meet my mate, I had her in my arm's........she was so small yet so beautiful.

  What's wrong with having a weak body I was controlling it perfectly.

  As I moved ahead to see a beautiful girl whistling heading towards the cliff.

  "oh mom if only you hadn't been the one to die" she cries.

  Die....  Mate.. 

  Rebecca POV:

    "oh mom if only you hadn't been the one to die" I cried it's only It always had been.

   "Miss may I help you, I saw you crying are you hurt" he said,  he was pale as Snow.

   " sorry to startle you, I will be going soon" I said its awkward.

"no wait, sit it peaceful here" he said, sorry but I by accident Dylan wakes up early and not find me..... Yeah that will be bad.

   "I'm Kent, I also came here for some peace and quite." he said.

   "Today is special to me" I said.

"hmm same but in a painful way" he said.

  "so there you are Rebecca" Smith said.

  "oooops, here they come" I said to Kent.

  "Cole" he looked at Dylan.

   Kent... Becca stay away from him he isn't save.

  " So this is the person who has my wolf, how interesting that you let him devour your real wolf" Kent started to laugh.

  "Rebecca come here now" Dylan said

He's mad, don't let him fool you.

    I can't understand stand what was going go when someone came from behind, without giving a chance I ran straight to Dylan.

"My my you are alive, pretty bad that building didn't kill you" Carlos spoke.

   Benjamin marched towards Carlos aiming for his neck, when Kent threw him away.

  "you may be a beta but I'm a hunter" he said.

  Hunter.....whats Carlos doing with him then.

"after losing my wolf and... My mate" he looked at me, "I devoted myself to the hunters" .

  "your horrible Kent" I said, the hunters will kill each and every one.

" you are a human yet you take the side of a wolf" he said,  rubbish killing innocent creature is also against the law.

  Vlad came marching down with the pack warriors, Dylan might call him.

  "stay close to me, I don't want you to get hurt" he said shifting into his wolf form.