What the heck?.

Rebecca POV:

     I groaned my head was spinning lot of things were coming but none made sense. I tried to move but I was handcuffed.... Silver chains.. Ha I'm not a wolf but I can't get these out.

"oh darling your finally up" Kent I should have know it's all your doing. I faked gagged at his words.

"you bastard take your hands off Luna" Benjamin said.... What the how???

"Ben don't move these chains will burn you" I shouted his hands were already staining flesh ripping of.... His scream.

"what do you want? " I yelled at Kent. "You my love that's all I want" he said touching my face.

"I'm already Dylan's you can't harm me" I spatted at him making sure that my saliva hitted his so called face. There was no sanity left in him.

"Now now I better finish that twerp first" he said "Carlos here will make sure Dylan doesn't get a chance to meet you".

Tears falling my eyes as I see Carlos torturing Ben it's unbearable his wolf howls his eyes shifting from green to black. His wolf Dash was howling, my mind was hurting shoting black spots.

  ~Child call him he's waiting for your response

  A voice came leaving small dots of white glitter, I took alot of breath and finally shouted "COLE!!!!" Carlos turned around angrily at me.

" shut it human or I will feed you to my Roughs". He kicks me harder Dash growls loudly I think he got want I say trying to say.

Dylan I'm here please hurry up....

<><><>«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»<><><>

Cole POV:

Finally she called me I growled loudly starling Mia who was near me and liya bowed down.

"Cole if that's you , then please surface Dylan now" she said.

"She called me stand down Liya, Im in the mood to hunt down them" I said harshly.

I know where she is "don't you want to save Dash, Liya?"  I questioned her.

She nodded and I took clothes off and shifting to my white form but there was a hint of black fur in them.

"Fellow Wolves we are about to have a war if you want your family to say safe then come forth" I said.

Denis and Diana Vlads children stepped in front in their gold armor and some other as well but both siblings had yellow eyes sharp nails and teeth ready to kill.

"we will be taking our real form between the battle" Denis said, "but before that I'm leading the force towards the forest" Diana said.

Cole if you have to take your Local form I give you permission for it just bring her back safely and my brother.

Dylan don't you worry I will kill them all.