Depth of hell

ThirdPOV:

  He was standing over the Kent's head, the demon wolf sealed inside Dylan was pondering were to destroy the bodies or devour it.

  "Cole calm down" Mia said holding Evans, she was positive that if Dylan wasn't to be stopped, the whole pack will suffer from it.

Dylan was right beside Rebecca licking her wound , licking her clean as if there wasn't any stain to begin with. Nuzzling near her neck.... For another he would look like a sad puppy missing his owner but to them.... It was total hell.

..................................................................................

Rebecca POV:

  Everything around me was a bliss heavenly robes met my skin I was clean, my knee long hairs... I wonder if I really had long hairs.

  The room was pale white, where am I? I'm not going to ask myself that I know I protected Him and Evans ...it happened on incident.

   "Hello" I called out, but my voice echoed I was feeling lonely, voices..... Children voices I can hear them.... "who's there?".

  "you are at the wrong place, this isn't the place for us to meet" I know that's a child voice...

"Go,go without you there is no meaning for me" he said again...

The floor started to sink a deep whirlpool opened..... Sucking me in.

Δ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Δ

"rghhhhh" it wasn't normal that could deafen people, my chest was throbbing blood was still coming out of my chest, I opened my eyes...... Black fur was all I could see and feel.

  I started to move from here and there "ruhggg" he growled.... It's me stop squishing me... I can't breathe... "D-Dylan..... Geoof  me.. ".

  He jumped backwards.. I placed my hand over my chest... It was getting dark. "who are you?  What happened to Everyone?" I looked everyone was lying on the ground.

  I heard crying noises  .....Evans..... Guys were are you... He growled loudly aiming for my attention as if he's surprised.

  I placed my hand over him "where is everyone? Where's Evans? " he stood up nearing me,  some thing rolled under him.

A head,..... Bloody bodies.... Kent's head was lying under him. "D-Dylan calm down l-look at me... Please". I placed my hands over his large face... I cried loudly my cry's were in sync with Evans.

  Dylan starts clawing his shoulder he howls, "Mia, Clair.... Anyone?". How did it all happen. The moon light burns his fur back to white..... A moon crescent forms on his shoulders.

"Rebecca... " he tears up.